Gaming Does PSN Fucker work with Media GO?

AC/DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this has been asked, I cannot find precise information anywhere.
I've just recently installed the PSN Fucker plugin to my PSP 2000 (new mobo - CFW 5.03 MHU with Prometeus 2) and was glad that it worked when I connected to the PSN directly with my PSP.
When I try it through Media GO, though, it always wants me to update the PSP firmware (which I cannot do due to it having the newer, unhackable, mobo).
Is there any way to make it work with Media GO? The reason I'm asking is, I've some Playstation Classics that I paid for and it's easier to download them to my PC first, because the wi-fi connection I use for my PSP is not very stable nor reliable.

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's called PSN lover now, and yes it works with media go. at least it does for me.

btw, if it doesn't end up working for you, you can just download the psx games converted for psp.

AC/DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT: Geez it seems to work now, I've changed some settings in recovery menu.
toot.gif

LOL, I've changed "use version.txt" though I'm not quite sure what it does...

AC/DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Shabutie78 said:
it's called PSN lover now, and yes it works with media go. at least it does for me.

btw, if it doesn't end up working for you, you can just download the psx games converted for psp.

I know what you mean, but I sometimes prefer to buy games from the PSN even though I can "get" them for free. Just for that good feeling that I'm not a complete prick who steals every game he can.
(Let's not turn this into a flamewar about piracy).

AC/DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, they later changed the name to PSN Lover. Well a lover is usually a fucker too, innit.

Also, could some mod lock this topic? I don't think any further posts are needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.