Gaming Does Pokemon Platinum (U) have trouble saving on Acekard 2.1?

MUDjoe2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mudjoe2.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing Pokemon Platinum (U) on my Acekard 2.1 (with AKAIO 1.4.0) with no errors so far. I've been seeing a lot of reports about saves going over the 512kb limit on some cards, such as the R4.

I was wondering if the Acekard 2.1 or AKAIO 1.4.0 also suffers from this problem. As of right now, I haven't gotten to the first gym, and I've heard most corruptions happen about 1-2 gyms in. I'm trying to avoid corruption/find a fix before this happens, if it will happen.

Sorry for sounding so noobish, and I hope someone has a correct answer so I can hopefully continue to play Platinum without worries.

P.S. This is my first post, so hi, I guess.

Purses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm 7 gyms in and have had no problems with the saves on my 2.1 with AKAIO. Something like 18 hours of gameplay.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I have 512KB save file on DSTT, R4 and Acekard 2.1 with AKAIO 1.4.1 in both the japanese and the US. The other one was ported from japan to US. nothing to worry. They just have bad lucks. Im now in battle frontier in the japanese and I have a new file in the US and im now on the 6th badge.

I cant convert my save to 1MB plus im using pokesav on my files

Regards,
Chris

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Though I would like to know how to make a 512KB to be converted to 1MB. I have a Hex editor and was trying to figure it out. Dont know how to add extra ones to make it 1MB.

In the AKAIO option, there are option for change of file size. There's no 1MB option, only 2MB option. How will it be a 1MB when there's the 2MB option?

Regards,
Chris

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1