Gaming Does NTSC-U version from Watch Dogs for Wii U have native Spanish language?

NancyDS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Does NTSC-U Version from Watch Dogs for Wii U have native Spanish language? Or will it be only in the native English or French language?

Leave your opinion or comment in the thread, if the NTSC-U version from this game for Wii U is in English or French, then I will have to download the PAL Version from Watch Dogs, which is in native Spanish, English, Italian, French or German at the same time, that is Multi-Language.

Note: Only Spanish or Latin American users of GBAtemp can comment or make their opinion in the thread, you must read this notice before commenting or making your opinion in the thread.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Note: Only Spanish or Latin American users of GBAtemp can comment or make their opinion in the thread, you must read this notice before commenting or making your opinion in the thread.

You do not make the rules around here the site staff do that. On this site anyone is free to comment on any post.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does NTSC-U Version from Watch Dogs for Wii U have native Spanish language? Or will it be only in the native English or French language?

Leave your opinion or comment in the thread, if the NTSC-U version from this game for Wii U is in English or French, then I will have to download the PAL Version from Watch Dogs, which is in native Spanish, English, Italian, French or German at the same time, that is Multi-Language.

First you don't make rules here
Second this is just another shitpost from you

gburgue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Does NTSC-U Version from Watch Dogs for Wii U have native Spanish language?
Yes, NTSC-U Version from Watch Dogs for Wii U have native Spanish language.

Why?

Reactions: GarnetSunset

GarnetSunset

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just came to say you're a pompous prick for the last line. Take your answer and leave.

Reactions: AmandaRose

NancyDS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Yes, NTSC-U Version from Watch Dogs for Wii U have native Spanish language.

Why?
Thanks friend, Watch Dogs in its NTSC-U version has native Spanish language and I will enjoy it anyway in native Spanish language.

It is now to abandon this thread and close it once and for all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto