Does anyone know a reliable set of USB cables for a decent price?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit upset, just now my micro usb cable i use to charge my Dualshock 4 controller just snapped. I forgot it was charging and i pulled it out to use and the metal plate connector that fit into the port bent and fell out the cord socket. This isn't the first time USB cables was lost, plenty of them have cause either faulty connection issues where only specific positions of the wire made it functional or the connection ports was just loose.

I want to find a bulk bundle pack of Micro usb and Mini usb cables that are reliable long term. I kinda grow very disappointed in the common black corded ones that seem like paste or cement dough. (probably poor terms to describe it but is basically the same plastic one that comes included with most devices you buy, that sometimes fall apart in extreme temperatures or after years later) Cord that is durable and flexible and maybe even long at the same time. If you know some for a decent price, can you let me know?

The most common problem I have is the metal plate that connects to the port. It gets bent easily, there is two small springs that supposed to make it secure in place, but for some reason, i notice they don't pop up and probably why it feels loose inserting and removing it.

1009500-1.jpg

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you want proper micro USB cables, you'd have to drop atleast a quid or 3 on one.

Thick and sturdy cables work better then those thin and flimsy ones.
Not to mention the thicker ones also charge faster and better.

Ebay has a fuck ton of them.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was just wondering, after looking around a bit, I noticed some of them have this flat "Linguini" like pasta noodle shape, and some have this look like braided hair shape. now I never actually had any of those before so I wonder if they they are a bit better. :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill