Does anyone here have the game "Guardians of the Galaxy" from Telltale? Please help then

AbandonedBanana

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello folks,

i have one serious question here. :P

After a couple of weeks i'm still not finding any help.

My problem is that i got that game i mentioned above, but the language files are outdated.
Back then Telltale had servers including those "updates" for language files. But since they shutdown, the servers went down too.

Now i'm sitting here not being able to play the game in my native language (german subtitles).

I mean sure, i understand english, but its not the same and it would be a great help if it would work in german because those games by Telltale are including much dialogue.

So, now there is still the question how someone could help me? Well, i'm currently looking for someone who still has the game with the newest language updates. If anyone could provide me the german language update i would be so glad.

Maybe i'll have more luck here. Maybe not. Who knows. ^^

Sincerely

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
the solution is on a web search, and yes you need to get a pirated copy of the software with the files on it and use on you legal copy, so is piracy, so against the rules of site to share the links or ask for they.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1