Does anyone have this flashcart?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by annoyingcalc, Jun 22, 2014.

1. annoyingcalc
    OP

annoyingcalc GBAtemp Regular

Mar 16, 2014
    United States
    I have a 3DS XL running firmware 7.2.0-17U, and I was looking for a cheap flashcart.

I was wondering if anybody has the R4isdhc GOLD Pro 2014 ( http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=490 )

I am aware this is a clone and that it can not run 3DS games. That is fine with me, I mainly want to use this for homebrew and regular DS games.

Could someone tell me if this card is good or not?

2. Skyhigh_

Skyhigh_ GBAtemp Regular

Jun 25, 2012
    United States
    That card is basically the same thing as the other ones which is named '' snoopy'' and the other white one from the same website written on it.
    The only difference between the 3 (or 4 ) of them is basically the color of the card ( white, gold, red, silver).

I have them all they work just fine, its good enough and runs more stable then the previous of the cards that website was releasing.
    Some games wouldn't work on the older cards they had like contra 4, animal crossing, and a few others these newer cards don't seem to have that problem.

Not as good as supercarddstwo or even r4igold from r4ids.cn but i wouldn't rate it bad at all specially for the price.

3. annoyingcalc
    OP

annoyingcalc GBAtemp Regular

Mar 16, 2014
    United States
    Ok, thank you!