Does anyone have this book?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by gizmo_gal, Jan 23, 2009.

Jan 23, 2009
  1. gizmo_gal
    OP

Member gizmo_gal QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!

United States
    So, I started back school on Tuesday Jan 20, I'm taking Web Design Services but I haven't been able to buy the book yet.

For the first 3 days of school I was able to use the book of a fellow student whose been absent. I'm moving pretty quickly, the book has 9 "Tutorials" (instead of chapters) and I'm on Tutorial 4 (Chapter four) but because I dont own the book I wasn't able to bring it home with me this weekend, but it'd be a great help if I could obtain scans of certain pages of T4 and T5, so that I can still work this weekend.

If anyone has this book and access to a scanner than please, be a pal and chime in. You could spare me from paying 83 bucks for a (poorly written) textbook that I wont need for more than a few more days anyway.

Thanks alot.

2. UltraMagnus

Member UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

United Kingdom
    search torrents, and google, it is probably on the interwebs in ebook format

3. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    Try the library? If someone else has got it out reserve it and they'll have to return it. At least that's how ours worked anyway [​IMG] Or if it's a required book it might be in the reference section so you can make your own photocopies of the pages you need.