Hacking Does Amazon sells genuine MicroSD cards?

Crimson Mage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I have never ordered a memory card of any kind from an online store before, due to the high reports of getting a fake one. So to be in the safe side, I always purchase my memory cards from a trusted local store.
But this time, I'm seriously reconsidering it. The amazon prices are way too cheap considering the prices of our local stores. The price of SanDisk MicroSDXC 64GB from Amazon = the price of SanDisk MicroSDHC 32GB from any trusted local store here!! In that case, I'll prefer to get the 64GB one instead!
I know how Amazon is trustworthy store and all, but I need to ask the community regarding their MicroSD cards in terms of their genuineness.

This is the one I'm planning to purchase:
http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-MicroSDXC-Adapter-Frustration-Free-Packaging/dp/B009QZH6JS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402814266&sr=8-1&keywords=micro sd 64 gb

Also, should I bother with the SanDisk Extreme brands? such as this:
http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Extreme-MicroSDXC-Adapter--SDSDQXL-064G-G46A/dp/B00FQOXM78/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1402815677&sr=8-2&keywords=micro sd 64 gb sandisk extreme
From SanDisk offical website, it says that both read and write speed are up to 45MB/s.
Will the Gateway take advantage of that speed? (in terms of ROM read speed)

Off topic: It seems the DS section is mostly dead, but I would appreciate your help on my thread there:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-is-the-three-castlevania-games-playability-on-supercard-dstwo.367392/

Munshine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure the Gateway only goes up to 10 speed. So no point in anything higher than that.

Amazon is a trustworthy seller and only sell genuine cards.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm pretty sure the Gateway only goes up to 10 speed. So no point in anything higher than that.

Amazon is a trustworthy seller and only sell genuine cards.
People who don't use amazon, don't understand how it works. Only directly from amazon you will get guaranteed genuine products. But the amazon marketplace has been extremely dodgy over the last few years with over 70% Chinese sellers on almost every product.

Reactions: DarkKnigh_t

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
People who don't use amazon, don't understand how it works. Only directly from amazon you will get guaranteed genuine products. But the amazon marketplace has been extremely dodgy over the last few years with over 70% Chinese sellers on almost every product.
very true
to the op buy directly from amazon just look if it says underneeth dispatched and sold by Amazon if it doesnt dont buy it then go into your local shop and buy it there.

Munshine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah the links he had are sold by Amazon

Crimson Mage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Yeah it does say "ships from and sold by Amazon.com". It's settled then, I'll order from them.
So about the SanDisk Extreme brand, does it worth it?

Munshine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah it does say "ships from and sold by Amazon.com". It's settled then, I'll order from them.
So about the SanDisk Extreme brand, does it worth it?
Speeds above 10 or 1U aren't needed for Gateway. They're meant for high speed cameras. I personally got a 32GB Sandisk.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speeds above 10 or 1U aren't needed for Gateway. They're meant for high speed cameras. I personally got a 32GB Sandisk.
My gateway works fine with a class 4, but I can see why you'd want the faster write speeds

Crimson Mage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I guess it's a waste of money to seek those Extreme brand then.
Alright, I'll get the Ultra one.

Thanks for the help guys!

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Crimson Mage

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.