Hacking Does AKAIO Patch Recent Games on Acekard 2?

krion64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the Anti-Piracy patching for AKAIO work for games released recently, or just games around the time AKAIO 1.5.1 was released? More specifically, does it work for getting rid of the Anti-Piracy measures on Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA), Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2010 Reverse of Arcadia (JP), and Might and Magic: Clash of Hero's (USA)?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
krion64 said:
Does the Anti-Piracy patching for AKAIO work for games released recently, or just games around the time AKAIO 1.5.1 was released? More specifically, does it work for getting rid of the Anti-Piracy measures on Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA), Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2010 Reverse of Arcadia (JP), and Might and Magic: Clash of Hero's (USA)?
I've tried it with 'Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story' without any problems, but I can't remember if it was (U) or (E) version I've got

EDIT: I've checked & found out that I've got the (E) version of 'M&L:BIS' - whether that has the same AP as the (U) I don't know

Zolga.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bowser's Inside Story (U) works for me.
I'm using 1.5.1 AKAIO and I haven't had any issues. Cheats work perfectly too.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
After 9 pages of reading in the Release Thread of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D 2010, someone reported it worked fine on an AK2i with AKAIO 1.5 Latest loaders with a patched ROM. I'm guess having AKAIO 1.5.1 with latest loaders wouldn't hurt. Here's the patch in xdelta form if you're not good with Hex Editors (I'm not): Yi-Gi-Oh 5D 2010 Patch

EDIT: Here's a mirror to MediaFire cuz that host makes it almost impossible to download the patch with all the popups. Patch Mirror Link

Instructions for patch:

1) Extract Patch.
2) Rename the ROM to "b-yugioh2k10j.nds". Copy it to the patch folder.
3) Run "Patchen".
4) Copy "b-yugioh2k10j-patched.nds" on your MicroSD. You may rename this patched ROM if you'd like.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jonjon95 said:
After 9 pages of reading in the Relase Thread of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D 2010, someone reported it worked fine on an AK2i with AKAIO 1.5 Latest loaders with a patched ROM. I'm guess having AKAIO 1.5.1 with latest laoders wouldn't hurt. Here's the patch in xdelta form if you're not good with Hex Editors (I'm not): Yi-Gi-Oh 5D 2010 Patch

EDIT: Here's a mirror to MediaFire cuz that host makes it almost impossible to download the patch with all the popups. Patch Mirror Link

Instructions for patch:

1) Extract Patch.
2) Rename the ROM to "b-yugioh2k10j.nds". Copy it to the patch folder.
3) Run "Patchen".
4) Copy "b-yugioh2k10j-patched.nds" on your MicroSD. You may rename this patched ROM if you'd like.

i can confirm this works for WC10 i have been playing for nearly 3 days with that patch and everything is fine

Shikabob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody !!!

I've an acekard 2 ver2.1 with version akio 1.5.1 with the lastest loaders (where i put the unzip update, in loaders' file or ak2loaders' file). The problem is yugi unpatched doesn't work. I try since the release of this roms. The screen's freezing when i touch new game
hate2.gif
. Maybe i'm stupid but somebody can explain me how to put on this roms.
bow.gif

Thanks you for your comprehension.

PS : I have already read the topics above mine.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shikabob said:
Hello everybody !!!

I've an acekard 2 ver2.1 with version akio 1.5.1 with the lastest loaders (where i put the unzip update, in loaders' file or ak2loaders' file). The problem is yugi unpatched doesn't work. I try since the release of this roms. The screen's freezing when i touch new game
hate2.gif
. Maybe i'm stupid but somebody can explain me how to put on this roms.
bow.gif

Thanks you for your comprehension.

PS : I have already read the topics above mine.

We know the unpatched version doesn't work, that's why there's a patch just 2 posts above yours! Use the patch linked above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not 4th of July yet
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It is in India.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wow, only $700?
  • SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze:
    Hey :)
    If I book mark the topic where can I read them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with the profile icon highlighted at the top, and the "bookmarks" banner next to it in gray. Click on that icon and you'll get a list of your bookmarks.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Banners we don't need no stinking banners! Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [bans you for not taking a bath] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Who bans the banners?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I just did
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just did