Hacking Does AKAIO Patch Recent Games on Acekard 2?

krion64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the Anti-Piracy patching for AKAIO work for games released recently, or just games around the time AKAIO 1.5.1 was released? More specifically, does it work for getting rid of the Anti-Piracy measures on Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA), Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2010 Reverse of Arcadia (JP), and Might and Magic: Clash of Hero's (USA)?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
krion64 said:
Does the Anti-Piracy patching for AKAIO work for games released recently, or just games around the time AKAIO 1.5.1 was released? More specifically, does it work for getting rid of the Anti-Piracy measures on Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA), Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2010 Reverse of Arcadia (JP), and Might and Magic: Clash of Hero's (USA)?
I've tried it with 'Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story' without any problems, but I can't remember if it was (U) or (E) version I've got

EDIT: I've checked & found out that I've got the (E) version of 'M&L:BIS' - whether that has the same AP as the (U) I don't know

Zolga.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bowser's Inside Story (U) works for me.
I'm using 1.5.1 AKAIO and I haven't had any issues. Cheats work perfectly too.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
After 9 pages of reading in the Release Thread of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D 2010, someone reported it worked fine on an AK2i with AKAIO 1.5 Latest loaders with a patched ROM. I'm guess having AKAIO 1.5.1 with latest loaders wouldn't hurt. Here's the patch in xdelta form if you're not good with Hex Editors (I'm not): Yi-Gi-Oh 5D 2010 Patch

EDIT: Here's a mirror to MediaFire cuz that host makes it almost impossible to download the patch with all the popups. Patch Mirror Link

Instructions for patch:

1) Extract Patch.
2) Rename the ROM to "b-yugioh2k10j.nds". Copy it to the patch folder.
3) Run "Patchen".
4) Copy "b-yugioh2k10j-patched.nds" on your MicroSD. You may rename this patched ROM if you'd like.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jonjon95 said:
After 9 pages of reading in the Relase Thread of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D 2010, someone reported it worked fine on an AK2i with AKAIO 1.5 Latest loaders with a patched ROM. I'm guess having AKAIO 1.5.1 with latest laoders wouldn't hurt. Here's the patch in xdelta form if you're not good with Hex Editors (I'm not): Yi-Gi-Oh 5D 2010 Patch

EDIT: Here's a mirror to MediaFire cuz that host makes it almost impossible to download the patch with all the popups. Patch Mirror Link

Instructions for patch:

1) Extract Patch.
2) Rename the ROM to "b-yugioh2k10j.nds". Copy it to the patch folder.
3) Run "Patchen".
4) Copy "b-yugioh2k10j-patched.nds" on your MicroSD. You may rename this patched ROM if you'd like.

i can confirm this works for WC10 i have been playing for nearly 3 days with that patch and everything is fine

Shikabob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody !!!

I've an acekard 2 ver2.1 with version akio 1.5.1 with the lastest loaders (where i put the unzip update, in loaders' file or ak2loaders' file). The problem is yugi unpatched doesn't work. I try since the release of this roms. The screen's freezing when i touch new game
hate2.gif
. Maybe i'm stupid but somebody can explain me how to put on this roms.
bow.gif

Thanks you for your comprehension.

PS : I have already read the topics above mine.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shikabob said:
Hello everybody !!!

I've an acekard 2 ver2.1 with version akio 1.5.1 with the lastest loaders (where i put the unzip update, in loaders' file or ak2loaders' file). The problem is yugi unpatched doesn't work. I try since the release of this roms. The screen's freezing when i touch new game
hate2.gif
. Maybe i'm stupid but somebody can explain me how to put on this roms.
bow.gif

Thanks you for your comprehension.

PS : I have already read the topics above mine.

We know the unpatched version doesn't work, that's why there's a patch just 2 posts above yours! Use the patch linked above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Poor and jaundiced is he!