The Prince.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
... Play multiple games at a time? or just one?
I personally play one game at a time. If I played another game, I might like that more and forget about the old game.
Also, I forget the story.

How about you?

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
One game at a time. However, if it's a game which I play in short bursts (racing games etc) I would switch a little here and there.

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one game 'till i finish it, it doesnt take me too much time lol, but i cant play multiple since i just forgot the other ones

One per time
wink.gif

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
i generally have several on the go at one time.....tho, personally, i have had issues trying to play more than one at once, as i don't have enough hands to manages multiple controllers
tongue.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Multiple unless it's a really good game.
Tales games always make me neglect any other game I may have been playing at the time.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Raika said:
One game at a time. However, if it's a game which I play in short bursts (racing games etc) I would switch a little here and there.
I'm similar - I'll play one game for a short while, then play another next time... although sometimes I may play fa single game for a while (until I get bored with it) - then it's back to the old system of 'a little bit here...a little bit there'

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Right now I am only playing the Phoenix Wright games. Currently working my way through Justice for All. I wish a patch for Soul Silver would come as I will be dedicating a large amount of time to that agme.

Llamawish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im usually playing multiple games at the same time. I switch to another game when im stuck.
Now im playing Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations and Maplestory DS

hunnymonster

Trophies
XP
Country
I have more than the attention span of a goldfish, I can cope with multiple games/storylines in flight at once (often switching to another game/activity helps clear the mind for puzzle-solving in the original)

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
If it's a really good game I'll play only it until I get stuck (I only go to walkthroughs when I get stuck or want to make sure I didn't miss something optional), but most of the time I work through multiple games at a time.

This way I don't get bored about aspects of them (such as repetitive battles) nearly as quickly, I end up enjoying it a bit more than if I had played through it all in one shot.

This can backfire, though. If I come back too much later I may totally suck at the battle system, or I may be lost and not know where to go, unless the game has one of those journal-type systems to let you know of your progress and such. I vowed that if I ever made an RPG or general type of game requiring learning/progress, I'd stick a journal system in there, 'cause I really hate coming back to a game, and thinking I might as well start back from the beginning.
frown.gif

EDIT:
hunnymonster said:
(often switching to another game/activity helps clear the mind for puzzle-solving in the original)
This, definitely. I dislike getting frustrated on pizzles. ^^;

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Multiple

I have Half Life 2 (again), Portal (again), Phantasy Star Universe, Zelda: Wind Waker (again), Zelda: Twilight Princess (again), Super Mario Sunshine (again), Guild Wars campaign Factions & Nightfall (again), Beyond Good and Evil, Devil May Cry 3 and some other games which I can't remember to finish.

How about them apples.

deka01

Trophies
XP
Country
Ha i out nerd you all digimon dusk on ds, pokemon (shotty battle) on pc and watching one piece all at the same time.....

Wait a sec thats not a good thing
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM