Gaming do you think that there will be a Donkey kong 3D platformer for wii ??

do you think so??

• Yes, of Course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah

• Nope

• No Definately

• Total voters

Sir_Shaggy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If your talking about what big announcement Nintendo will make at this years E3, I was thinking the same thing. Which Nintendo series haven't they haven't brought to the Wii yet? Its either Donkey Kong Country 4, Starfox and arguably Zelda (but they're already coming out with a new Zelda on DS, and I classify Twilight Princess as a NGC game because LINK IS LEFT HANDED!!!
tongue.gif
).

Sir_Shaggy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sir_Shaggy said:
If your talking about what big announcement Nintendo will make at this years E3, I was thinking the same thing. Which Nintendo series haven't they haven't brought to the Wii yet? Its either Donkey Kong Country 4, Starfox and arguably Zelda (but they're already coming out with a new Zelda on DS, and I classify Twilight Princess as a NGC game because LINK IS LEFT HANDED!!!
tongue.gif
).

Oh and maybe a Yoshi game in there too.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Doubtful. The series is pretty much dead. The closes thing you 'll get to DK country this gen (or any) is the Wii make of Jungle beat or the VC titles. Expect to see DK stuck in Mario spin offs.

On a side not, do you actually expect people to have proof of anything? This is all speculation and hopes in this thread.

dobz

Trophies
XP
Country
i would love a starfox

but donkey kong won't happen, it was killed with the bongos

tkls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i think that the big announcement will be wii play 2 or something along those lines.
A donkey kong game on wii would have to be done by nintendo, and i would have low expectations of it.
Rareware released 2 or 3 gba games after the merger with microsoft. and a ds game. a ds n64-like banjo kazooie game would be fantastic, or a 2d donkey kong country 4, either on the ds. there is not alot of chance of that happening, but i can dream

Acetic Orcein

Trophies
XP
Country
Not that I'm a cynic *cough* but I wouldnt hold my breath. Well I'd expect another spin off along the lines of 'donkey kong jungle disco!' or other such rubbish. I imagine we'd get everything except what Donkey Kong used to be, a platformer!

I would love to have new Donkey Kong platforming game but... it's unlikely! I'm not predicting a doom forecast for nintendo or anything (despite my rant), I do expect them to announce a 'proper' game i.e Starfox, Zelda, Mario, Kirby etc but... I imagine we'll get inundated with innovative titles such as 'wii banking' or 'wii gardening' before then.

In summary, I hope they do... But i wouldnt expect it anytime in the near future.

twisteddeeds

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont think that donkey kong country will be coming soon, as rare made those games then got bought by microsoft... it would have to be another developer working on them. Which could work but i dont know... usually when that happens the games loose that something that makes them great.

I think nintendo will announce pilotwings at E3.. i've got this hunch especially cos ive seen it advertised for pre order
tongue.gif
i'd love a new zelda and mario.

saulin

Trophies
XP
Country
twisteddeeds said:
I dont think that donkey kong country will be coming soon, as rare made those games then got bought by microsoft... it would have to be another developer working on them. Which could work but i dont know... usually when that happens the games loose that something that makes them great.

I think nintendo will announce pilotwings at E3.. i've got this hunch especially cos ive seen it advertised for pre order
tongue.gif
i'd love a new zelda and mario.

I hope there are no more Zelda games actually. Maybe a new mario but I hope it's different. The New Super Mario bros for the DS is sweet. I want a new Metroid Plataformer for teh Wii actually.

And a DK game on Wii is not gonna happen because Rare owns the right to DK I believe. I would love to see a DK plattaformer for the 360 though but I don't think that will ever happen.

awsome8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
saulin said:
And a DK game on Wii is not gonna happen because Rare owns the right to DK I believe. I would love to see a DK plattaformer for the 360 though but I don't think that will ever happen.

dk is a nintendo character. rare only helped make the games. that's why dk is in smash bros melee and brawl. if he was a rare character, then nintendo wouldn't be able to use him in anything at all.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow way to bring up an old post!

Funny though, saulin eventually got his wish of a Metroid Platformer and two Mario games (but they weren't anything really "new").

But I agree, DK hasn't had a real chance to shine in a long time, same with Star Fox.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1