Do you think I should be allowed a phone?

Phone or not?

• Y

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I need a phone. I can pay for one myself, but my mother always says no when I ask her. People are always asking me "what's your phone number?" and it's embarrassing to tell them I don't have one.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
If you can pay for the phone and the monthly bill, it shouldn't be a problem. But, think, do you REALLY need a cell phone? I'm 18, and while I want one, I don't need one, so I'm not going to buy a phone and spend $30+ a month for service.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm 17 and have yet to own my own cellphone, primarily because my parents wouldn't be able to pay for a plan, and aren't willing to get me a no contract cellphone for one reason or another.

After awhile, you just stop caring. I've used my friend's phones more than a few times, and I don't get why people like them so much.

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nathan Drake said:
I'm 17 and have yet to own my own cellphone, primarily because my parents wouldn't be able to pay for a plan, and aren't willing to get me a no contract cellphone for one reason or another.

After awhile, you just stop caring. I've used my friend's phones more than a few times, and I don't get why people like them so much.
Poor Sully must get a lot of bills from you calling Elena all the time.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have to ask a question like this on the internet... No, you should not be allowed to have a phone. You obviously aren't mature enough.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I see no problem with having a basic phone for emergency.
You see, I have had my first phone when I was 11. That was back in.. 2002. My dad gave me his old phone when he got Nokia 3330(i think).
It was very handy and useful to me.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I just thought of one reason why I do want a cellphone. People barely communicate anymore outside of texting. Some people will still talk person to person, the majority of others do nothing but text each other several thousand times in a month. Some people manage it over the course of a few days.

Tracfones should be given to all of those people.

ENJOY YOUR LIMITS THAT ARE GOING TO COST YOU AN ASSTON OF MONEY.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you don't want to talk about phone numbers, why not just ask for their emails instead? Or possibly Skype, as that's a phone-like option as well (though not everyone will have that).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)