Do you play Pinball?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,339
  • Replies 24
D

Deleted User

OP
I really didn't know where to put this, but I just wanted to get a general idea of who on here knows what pinball is and if they play it.

If you do play it, have you ever replaced displays/boards? If so, who do you buy the replacements from?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only pinball games i played were video games, I remember having windows xp, they had that pinball game i spent hours on. :P

pinball-fun.png

Then there was pinball on nes, I played it on nes classic. Also sonic spinball and the GBA pinball party, Never have i played a real machine. :ninja:

D

Deleted User

OP
I have a Power Rangers pinball but the score thing doesn't work. Sometimes if I find it I play it for like 5 minutes then literally throw it back where I found it. lol
How do you just throw it back where it came from? How small is it?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pinball for me joins vehicles and model engineering in things which I can appreciate the workmanship in but just don't get my bollocks tingling, and I am not entirely sure why.

That said some of the electronics and build methods that come out of that world are useful for me. All their sensors, outputs, controls and programmable device work laid the foundation for a lot of the current 3d printer/cnc work.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yes I do play pinball and I freakin' love it.
So far I've played a Star Wars one, a Back to The future one, 3D Pinball Space Cadet from Windows XP and Pin-Ball from NES :P

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I like pinball, but I never see actual pinball machines. Used to play Pokemon Pinball a lot though, and the occasional Space Cadet. I have played a real pinball machine at least once but that was many years ago and I haven't seen one since. It was fun though.
Yes I do play pinball and I freakin' love it.
So far I've played a Star Wars one, a Back to The future one, 3D Pinball Space Cadet from Windows XP and Pin-Ball from NES :P
Fun fact: Did you know that Space Cadet is actually part of a larger pinball game called Full Tilt Pinball? (not made by Microsoft)
I learned that a couple months ago and my mind was blown.

Reactions: VinsCool

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sure I know what pinball is. Sure I have played a lot of pinball, but in Arcades (or however you call those places where you can go, there are a lot of coin-op videogames, pinballs, amusement devices, you can take a drink, etc.). Never owned one myself.
Those are beautiful devices.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Indeed. In fact, the question I ask is because I actually work for a company that produces replacement pinball boards, and was just curious about how many actually played it :P

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I like pinball but never really played a lot of phisical ones, but I played a very much of that 3D pinball on win xp XD a lot more of pokemon pinball, both GBc and GBA ones (I even wanted to make unnoficial GS+DP etc versions hahaha)
I wanted to play that super Mario ball or idk for GBA but I never got one myself XD
Sonic Spinball I've played a very few of it, I was just tetsing ad haven't much time, but never looked at it again lol

Last edited by Sliter,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water