• Soon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not anymore/Mastered it

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

OP
This thread is giving me an idea. What if I were to assemble all the dedicated players on the thread to play an epic piece together in harmony! Maybe a melody of all sorts of gaming songs! We could be called the Musical Tempers!

I could play the saxophone and recorder for it! VinsCool could add the Atari to the mix! RayD97 could play the piano! JustaKirby could play the violin! DarthDub could be a lead singer!

Eh, everyone hates me, so I'm sure it won't work. Never mind.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: VinsCool

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I signed up for orchestra back in high school because I wanted to learn to play violin but they put me in guitar instead so I know how to play guitar now, I'm good at it but I haven't played it in like 2 years now lol

Reactions: x65943
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
You played Disney musics for a school event? that's so cool.
I wish my school music wasn't stuck on 200 years old classical music only.
Actually, it was a 4-day school trip to Disneyland where we played Disney music live onstage for parkgoers, then also had a workshop with one of Disney's music directors at one of their recording studios. Definitely one of the coolest things I've done while in school haha.

Reactions: Cyan

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm busy being terrible at electric guitar. It's in rocksmith 2014, so...does that count as playing? :unsure:

If so: it's "barely" at best (about a couple hours per week...I've got a busy schedule).

Is Mayonnaise an instrument?
I'm not sure if I dare to ask the question that pops up in my mind...

Do you have a youtube video to prove your skills?

(I mean...after that laser printer demonstration, I don't think I can dismiss anything anymore). ;)

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm busy being terrible at electric guitar. It's in rocksmith 2014, so...does that count as playing? :unsure:

If so: it's "barely" at best (about a couple hours per week...I've got a busy schedule).

I'm not sure if I dare to ask the question that pops up in my mind...

Do you have a youtube video to prove your skills?

(I mean...after that laser printer demonstration, I don't think I can dismiss anything anymore). ;)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I was interested in playing an instrument, but never had the money for one. I used to sing, but ended up breaking my nose in a fight and haven't been able to sing properly ever since

Last edited by The Catboy,
D

Deleted User

OP
I was interested in playing an instrument, but never had the money for one. I used to sing, but ended up breaking my nose in a fight and haven't been able to sing properly ever sense.
Try playing an instrument! I forced myself to play the Saxophone and turns out I had quite the talent for it.

Old

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drums. Began experimenting around 40 years ago, been playing for around 30.

A couple of my (many) inspirations, Jonathan Moffett & Rick Allen:

maxresdefault (26).jpg

rick allen.jpg

Reactions: Deleted User

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was interested in playing an instrument, but never had the money for one. I used to sing, but ended up breaking my nose in a fight and haven't been able to sing properly ever since
Not all instruments cost a fortune. A starter guitar and amp run pretty cheap. I use a Yamaha keyboard that is basically a toy from the thrift store, but it can be used as a MIDI controller using a cheap USB adapter for freeware loaded up with pirated synths and VST plugins.

D

Deleted User

OP
Not all instruments cost a fortune. A starter guitar and amp run pretty cheap. I use a Yamaha keyboard that is basically a toy from the thrift store, but it can be used as a MIDI controller using a cheap USB adapter for freeware loaded up with pirated synths and VST plugins.
Damn, that's quite impressive for a "toy from the thrift store"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves