Hardware Do you own a Wii U?

Do you own a Wii U?

• Total voters

3bbb7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
off topic but crazy to see a 12 year old user. I've been lurking these forums since 2009ish... which seems a lot, but 12 years wow

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a launch day Wii U. I think I'm buying another one because it's always being used by other family members and I never get to play it, I'm a waiting to see if there's going to be a Mario Kart bundle.

Games I got.
-Nintendo Land
-New Super Mario Bros U
-New Super Luigi U
-Assassin's Creed 3
-Wii Party U
-COD Black Ops 2
-COD Ghosts
-and some VC games from the eShop

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just make sure never to pay more then needed for your games.
Most of my games cost around 20 € incl first party games.
games like batman, assasins creed & mass effect I got for as low as 13 €
Be smart and buy online.

As for the Wiiu bundles :

Buy a white Wii and a good cheap USB stick for you saves and updates.
the bundles games go online NEW for about 5€ ( nintyland and SMBU ) MHtriU goes for about 30€ ( got mine for 25€ )
For third party games wait a year and get them from the budget shelfes ( Ubisoft and EA games )
I've got myself a White Wiiu and a 5€ 8GB sandisk cruzer and have not needed more save space yet. saved me 120€. ( canceled my 2 Black Wiiu preorders for this, + I got the consoles the next day, lol. Otherwise I had to wait +4 weeks for the black ones )

As of now the Wiiu is the cheapest console I have ever owned. ( reuse of wiimotes and classic controllers etc, cheap games )
Best of all, it's A HELL OF FUN!
Just face it: What's available is mostly top notch.

Next games on my list are : Deus Ex ( €18 now ) , and LEGO Marvel Super Heroes ( wait for bargain ).

slingblade1170

Trophies
Website
xtremehack.net
XP
Country
United States
I got a launch day Wii U. I think I'm buying another one because it's always being used by other family members and I never get to play it, I'm a waiting to see if there's going to be a Mario Kart bundle.

Games I got.
-Nintendo Land
-New Super Mario Bros U
-New Super Luigi U
-Assassin's Creed 3
-Wii Party U
-COD Black Ops 2
-COD Ghosts
-and some VC games from the eShop

How are the CoD games on the Wii U? I own every CoD on Xbox 360 and Ghosts was horrible frame rate and graphics on the 360 and I was thinking of swapping it out.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are the CoD games on the Wii U? I own every CoD on Xbox 360 and Ghosts was horrible frame rate and graphics on the 360 and I was thinking of swapping it out.
I haven't played ghosts on anything except for the Wii U, the Wii U version probably isn't any different than the other versions, except the online community is very small, I've seen anywhere from 800 to 2500 online at any given time, most of the players are in the USA so that works in your favor most of the time. You can imagine the kind of match making that goes on with a small community like this, it's a lag fest. I bought ghosts on release day and my first impression of the game was, get ready for this, Goldeneye for the Wii. I think that BO2 is a way better game. Don't let me stop you from buying it though, the Wii U community can use all the help it can get. I started playing cod games when mw3 was released, and I've only played cod games with a wii remote, I wont do it any other way. There's no cod dlc for the Nintendo consoles, and patches are few. I heard that the Wii U version was better than the PS360 versions, but cannot say from experience.

Empu1

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes, I've got the Wind Waker HD Deluxe Set, plus Super Mario 3D World (just beat it today :D) and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (need people to play it with, dammit!)

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own a Wii U & I love it I can't stop messing with Super Mario 3D World on the gamepad its the best love the white tanooki suite :games I own are Super Mario 3D World,NewSuper Mario Bros U,New Super Luigi U,Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed,Nintendo Land,

Yes, I've got the Wind Waker HD Deluxe Set, plus Super Mario 3D World (just beat it today :D) and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (need people to play it with, dammit!)

I'll be happy to join your club sense my birthday is coming up in march I should have Monster Hunter by then :)

Hey, that's not fair. There's totally... well, there's, uh... damn, you're right.

Anyway, between myself and the kids, our launch day deluxe Wii U has:
  • Batman Arkham City
  • Assassin's Creed III
  • Darksiders II
  • Nintendoland
  • New Super Mario Bros. U
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  • Rayman Legends
  • Skylanders Giants
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • Wii Party U
  • Wii Fit U
  • Duck Tales Remastered
  • Several VC games (still haven't transferred all the ones I have on my Wii)
There's still a few games I want to buy too, but we've got enough to be going on with for the time being.

How is the Skylanders series the last of the Spyro series I played was the PS1 & PS2 series but haven't finished the Legend Of Spyro series do you have Spyro Dawn Of The Dragon for PS2 i'm willing to buy it or trade for it

slingblade1170

Trophies
Website
xtremehack.net
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played ghosts on anything except for the Wii U, the Wii U version probably isn't any different than the other versions, except the online community is very small, I've seen anywhere from 800 to 2500 online at any given time, most of the players are in the USA so that works in your favor most of the time. You can imagine the kind of match making that goes on with a small community like this, it's a lag fest. I bought ghosts on release day and my first impression of the game was, get ready for this, Goldeneye for the Wii. I think that BO2 is a way better game. Don't let me stop you from buying it though, the Wii U community can use all the help it can get. I started playing cod games when mw3 was released, and I've only played cod games with a wii remote, I wont do it any other way. There's no cod dlc for the Nintendo consoles, and patches are few. I heard that the Wii U version was better than the PS360 versions, but cannot say from experience.

The DLC sucks anyways, thats one thing that doesn't effect my decisions with the Wii U. I seen Assassins creed 4 on the 360 before I bought it for my Wii U and on Wii U it looked much better especially water effects, waves, etc.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I love my Premium Wii U bought it asap on release in the UK from Morrisons with ZombieU and Super Mario U, love it!!!. Mario 3D World is absolutely superb best game ever apart from Galaxy 2 on the Wii!

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sooo... This just happened to me.. Any thoughts?

188155-WIIUUUUU.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning