Do you like your life situation?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Constering everything I went through and the work I had to do to get better, I am very happy in my current living situation.
One very nice Thing - you are not alone with your Sorrows. 2764.png

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
At age 15 got diagnosed with Heart Disease.
Doctors told me that supposedly, my heart was going to kill me at age 28.
I turned 28 this Wednesday.
images

My god, who am I kidding? Covid didn't killed me in December.
I guess I'll have to do it myself.

Again.

Last edited by JuanMena,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Right now?
I'd like for me boyfriend to get an income so I don't have to pay all the bills meself.
Other then that, I guess I'm quite alright.

Nice compact house, cats that have good health.
Yeh, could be worse haha.

Still holds true today.
Wished our financial situation would be better but I'm still happy to live with @AtsuNii

Deleted member 514389

GBA Connoisseur
Trophies
Website
f.ls
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone that lives in a house, that doesn't have some health or mental heath issue and has food in their stomach - has nothing to be unhappy about. If you hate your life go and visit some ghetto in south Africa/Brazil etc or try living under a dictatorship or as someone who has been 'human trafficked' etc - and you'll soon lean to appreciated what you have.

Some people nowadays just need a good kick in the arse if you ask me, stop bloody whinging unless you have a very good reason to whinge about something - also nobody really cares about your situation apart from you.

Generally correct sentiment...

However.
Boredom is kinda unhealthy still, yknow ?
A life without purpose is lame.

Tho good luck finding one...

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

However.

I think too much boredom actually reduces your lifespan

Things are much worse since my first post in this thread, I am so happy.
Well hopefully someday things’ll be different for you
Change for the better

Reactions: Budsixz

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP

However.

If you're bored you can only blame yourself though, there are a million and one things to do. For example visit your friends or a relative and offer to help them paint a room, fix a fence, take their dog for a walk etc. Go for a walk/fishing, join a club, learn a new language, learn to program, get a pet etc. Boredom is just an excuse for being lazy and having no drive to help yourself and something that lazy people seem to suffer from. Maybe get a job and then you won't have time to be bored.

Reactions: AlanGreen

Blakejansen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, so just because it could be worse, doesn't mean jack shit, it's still a problem, and it makes them unhappy. Maybe they do need a wake up call, maybe it's not that bad, but it's not your life.

It's like, I have a broken arm that needs an ER run, but you have two broken legs, Just because you have might have it worse, doesn't mean my broken arm is invalidated by your (or other's) problems.

Sorry for taking the bait >_>

Also I'm Fine with my situation, it could be better, but I'm just focusing on finishing school and getting out and renting an apartment. along with finding a suitable job and saving up for college.

This is true, it doesn't make me feel better about my life just because someone else has it worse.

Reactions: Alexander1970

AlanGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If you're bored you can only blame yourself though, there are a million and one things to do. For example visit your friends or a relative and offer to help them paint a room, fix a fence, take their dog for a walk etc. Go for a walk/fishing, join a club, learn a new language, learn to program, get a pet etc. Boredom is just an excuse for being lazy and having no drive to help yourself and something that lazy people seem to suffer from. Maybe get a job and then you won't have time to be bored.
I absolutely agree with you.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now, I would say... I don't really know. After losing bf'ds along the way, and then my wifey well over 10 years ago, and then my BF here lately, I'm saddened. But if I look at my home situation.. I'm all set basically. then financially.. Another good scene. thats good, not great. I'm... guessing I could say Good then, after reading what I put down here.

Last edited by AncientBoi,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's fine. I already have plans on what to do and where to go afterwards.

When I start my new life I don't wanna have too much material to carry other than clothes, a TV or two, my Laptop/PS3/PS4, and some furniture.

I'm just tired of having too much weird as that may sound.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: