Do you like your life situation?

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Anyone that lives in a house, that doesn't have some health or mental heath issue and has food in their stomach - has nothing to be unhappy about. If you hate your life go and visit some ghetto in south Africa/Brazil etc or try living under a dictatorship or as someone who has been 'human trafficked' etc - and you'll soon lean to appreciated what you have.

Some people nowadays just need a good kick in the arse if you ask me, stop bloody whinging unless you have a very good reason to whinge about something - also nobody really cares about your situation apart from you.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. I hate my life and where I live. I receive SSI disability and couldn't find a girlfriend if hell froze over due to it. I'm 47 and no women wants a guy that only receives $850 a month and doesn't drive, also due to the disability. Can't move to a larger city because rent alone would be more than I take in per month & low income rentals in them have 5-10 year wait lists. I'm not ugly, I'm not in a wheelchair, I don't have downs syndrome or anything even remotely close,....but it's like people think I ASKED for the disabilities that I do have. If it weren't for having a great relationship with my children that I had with a person I haven't been with for 25 years, and my 18 month old granddaughter...I'd seriously probably not even be alive.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
No. I hate my life and where I live. I receive SSI disability and couldn't find a girlfriend if hell froze over due to it. I'm 47 and no women wants a guy that only receives $850 a month and doesn't drive, also due to the disability. Can't move to a larger city because rent alone would be more than I take in per month & low income rentals in them have 5-10 year wait lists. I'm not ugly, I'm not in a wheelchair, I don't have downs syndrome or anything even remotely close,....but it's like people think I ASKED for the disabilities that I do have. If it weren't for having a great relationship with my children that I had with a person I haven't been with for 25 years, and my 18 month old granddaughter...I'd seriously probably not even be alive.

And yet your life could be so much worse, your child/grandchild could be murdered or killed in an accident. You could lose your benefits and house and then get cancer just to top things off. You have a lot to be happy about - even though you don't appreciate that just now. People that have an easy life are generally the ones that bitch about stuff, that's from my own personal observations. I've been around a bit and visited some weird countries. I was once working in Sudan (Africa), and some people were that poor they were walking around naked, because they had no clothes or money to buy them - I bet they'd swap places with you in an instant.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone that lives in a house, that doesn't have some health or mental heath issue and has food in their stomach - has nothing to be unhappy about. If you hate your life go and visit some ghetto in south Africa/Brazil etc or try living under a dictatorship or as someone who has been 'human trafficked' etc - and you'll soon lean to appreciated what you have.

Some people nowadays just need a good kick in the arse if you ask me, stop bloody whinging unless you have a very good reason to whinge about something - also nobody really cares about your situation apart from you.
I know I will regret biting the bait but fuck if I care.

Not because someone has it worse makes another one's situation dismissed. That's a asshole way of seeing the world.
I sure hope you don't start hating on your own life, because you'd then get your own words used against you, just saying.

And yet your life could be so much worse, your child/grandchild could be murdered or killed in an accident. You could lose your benefits and house and then get cancer just to top things off. You have a lot to be happy about - even though you don't appreciate that just now. People that have an easy life are generally the ones that bitch about stuff, that's from my own personal observations. I've been around a bit and visited some weird countries. I was once working in Sudan (Africa), and some people were that poor they were walking around naked, because they had no clothes or money to buy them - I bet they'd swap places with you in an instant.
Just as I said in the other quoted post.
Yes some have it worse, and that doesn't mean one cannot have it shitty, even if subjectively their life is "better".

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My life is fine without a relationship. With a relationship gotta be caution.. A trust and something like that. Not easy. That's why I avoid the relationship until I know for sure that someone is the right person for me. A minimum argument and a lot of trust and trustworthy of that person being awesome honest in relationship is a plus.

For now, I am fine and I like to live a simple life. Its easy that way. Missed 1980's and 1990's. Not so much in 2000's. Stupid technology advancement like smart tv, video games and of course, smartphones (obsession), indeed. They are the reason people are fade and worrying about themselves! That sucks!

Do you like where you currently are in your life and what you do overall?

Hey, what about you too ? :creep:

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hi, so just because it could be worse, doesn't mean jack shit, it's still a problem, and it makes them unhappy. Maybe they do need a wake up call, maybe it's not that bad, but it's not your life.

It's like, I have a broken arm that needs an ER run, but you have two broken legs, Just because you have might have it worse, doesn't mean my broken arm is invalidated by your (or other's) problems.

Sorry for taking the bait >_>

Also I'm Fine with my situation, it could be better, but I'm just focusing on finishing school and getting out and renting an apartment. along with finding a suitable job and saving up for college.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am very fine with my life right now. I came to a huge conclusion over the weekend and realised that it's pointless trying to change the views of others. I have tried for years to end trans hatred but I'm all out of energy and fight. It's time to step aside and let someone else take over that one.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I am very fine with my life right now. I came to a huge conclusion over the weekend and realised that it's pointless trying to change the views of others. I have tried for years to end trans hatred but I'm all out of energy and fight. It's time to step aside and let someone else take over that one.

A really great step of self knowledge.Wow,you can really proud of you.:yay:
(you can really congratulate yourself,very good "job").:)

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You are absolutely correct. I 100% agree that things could be MUCH worse and that I'm actually pretty well off if I step back and compare things with people who actually DO have it pretty damn terrible. Thing is... clinical depression does not allow a person to see things the way they actually are a good amount of the time. That's one of the worst parts of the disease. I keep pushing on though,... Thanks for your reply. :)

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Serve Your Time. Humanity as a whole is Cursed from Birth But Just like the Rules of this World we Live in those Curses are meant to be Broken!

Better to Live than have Lived not everyone will understand this one.

Last edited by CORE,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
To say it with words from a good old friend:

Life could not better be, better be, better be
It could not possibly, no sirrrah, sirrah, sirree
Songs could not gayer be, sound your do, re, or mi
Re, mi, fa, sol, la si, fa la la la follow me
Why be gloomy? Cut thy nose off to spite thy face
Listen to me, a nose is hard to replace
Skies could not bluer be, hearts in love, truer be
I say for you and me life couldn’t possibly, not even probably
Life couldn’t possibly better be
Life couldn’t better be on a medieval spree
Knights full of chivalry, villains full of villainy
You’ll see as you suspect maidens fair, in silks bedecked
Each tried and true effect for the umpteenth time we’ll resurrect
We did research, authenticity was a must
Zooks! Did we search! What did we find? Achoo, a lot of dust
After the dust had cleared half the cast had a beard
And I’m the one as you can see for whom the bell tolls merrily
We asked Shakespeare and Francis Bacon would they declare
Which one wrote this and they both said, Get outta dere
Which bring us to the plot, plot we’ve got, quite a lot
As it unfolds you’ll see what starts like a scary tale ends like a fairy tale
And life couldn’t possibly better be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yea the only game they rereleased are the game boy and games boy color ones...