Do you like your life situation?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Mr. Looigi, Apr 15, 2019.

1. alexander1970

alexander1970 GBAtemp allows me to be here

Nov 8, 2018
    Austria
    Austria
    Ok,that is of course understandable.:)
    You can try instead of "waiting" to turn this into a state of "Looking forward to the coming".
    If I understand you correct,all is set to "leave" your current Life and go ahead to the next "Step".Great.:yay:
    Why torture yourself with waiting, if it is not changeable to shorten the time ? :)
    In this times we live you have enough communication "options" to stay in touch.
    Use and try not to waste too much time and energy on your current job.It is as it is at the moment.:)
    Try to accept it and go on please,you have the prospect of something else.Something that many people are denied ....

Good Luck.:)

Issac likes this.
  2. YukidaruPunch

YukidaruPunch GBAtemp Regular

Oct 24, 2017
    Brazil
    I'm not particularly proud of where my life is right now or what I think I accomplished with my time, but I know it could be worse. I've been unemployed for the last three months as I'm battling depression, and my family is trying to help me. I've actually improved over the last two weeks, thanks to therapy and medication, and I've been meaning to try and change old habits as I strive to develop a healthier lifestyle.

Not at my best moment, but I'm happy I'm not at my worst either, as I've been there and I know how it feels like. To anyone is this thread who is able to get psychological assistance, be it therapy, meds, or a combination of both (this is something a professional will be able to tell you, not you), I'll advise you to go for it. Makes a world of difference.

alexander1970 likes this.
  3. alexander1970

Nov 8, 2018
    Austria
    Austria
    Hello.:)

Please do not get this wrong. It maybe would help you if you would take help. According to your "Story", I think that would be a good idea.
    You really seem to be on the ground. Do you have someone in your environment (relatives or friends) you can talk to ? Someone you can really tell your Story and they also listen really to you ? Maybe this will help you a little to get currently up from the "ground".

Thank you.:)

4. YoshistarBaxter

YoshistarBaxter Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2019
    United States
    I can't say I enjoy where I am in life, at least not right now. It's rough to get a job, mainly due to my mental health/anxiety, so I've taken to livestreaming games to help keep the stress of everyday life down. It kinda helps, plus I managed to make Affiliate just last year! I'm by no means popular, though; it's mainly just a way to help cope with my somewhat meager existence lol

Otherwise, I'm not really doing all that much with my life. It's constantly boring lol

Regardless, I still have some hope for the future. Not much choice but to keep on going and see where life takes me.

Budsixz and alexander1970 like this.
  5. CosmoCortney

CosmoCortney Chemtrail Pilot

Apr 18, 2013
    New Zealand
    on the cool side of the pillow
    No. Not at all. I'm not compatible to job life what makes every work day a torture. Being highly sensible to smells and noise make it impossible to stay concentrated and feel familiar at other places

VinsCool and alexander1970 like this.
  6. PineappleGod

PineappleGod Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 2, 2019
    United States
    Now in GhostLatte's van!
    What life?

7. GhostLatte

GhostLatte GBAtemp's Official Van Master™

Mar 26, 2015
    Antarctica
    Pretty content with life. Met a girl and we’ve been getting along really well. Just living each day at a time as a college student.

8. Memoir

Memoir Hi, I'm Cynical!

Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    In the Murderbox!
    Nope. It's dark and it's cold. I'd rather drown in bleach.

alexander1970 and VinsCool like this.
  9. alexander1970

Nov 8, 2018
    Austria
    Austria
    Mr. Looigi likes this.
  10. 98otiss

98otiss irrelevant folfcoon

Aug 22, 2015
    Canada
    Metaverse
    coming back after 2 months just to say now i hate my life
    life could be a lot better now

11. alexander1970

Nov 8, 2018
    Austria
    Austria
    Hello.:)

What is so horrible in your Life ? :(
    Are you terminally ill ?
    Do you have physical complaints ?

Which terrible Thing(s) makes you say "I HATE my Life ?"
    :(

12. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy #JOYCONBOYZFOREVER

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    On one hand, I have a good job and make pretty decent money, am financially independent, have my own place and own two cars and have what I think are pretty cool hobbies.

On the other hand, I am depressed with a touch of anxiety and a huge heaping of social awkwardness and introvertedness, am hopelessly single, and struggle to find motivation to actually do any of my hobbies or keep my place clean.

Do I like my life situation? Jury is still out on that one.

Edit - I'm still running with it though. Don't take that as me saying I'm not trying to take steps to get to a point where I actually do wholeheartedly like it. It's just really hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel some... most days.

Last edited by Sicklyboy, Nov 18, 2019 at 11:09 PM
  13. 98otiss

98otiss irrelevant folfcoon

Aug 22, 2015
    Canada
    Metaverse
    not doing so well in school
    school is draining
    almost no time to play any games at all
    its repeats every day

14. alexander1970

Nov 8, 2018
    Austria
    Austria

That is the Kind of Situation(s) that fortunately changes with Time.:)
    At the Moment it feels like "Life sucks..."...and no Light on the Horizon.
    That will pass....
    You will see...:)

Just do not "poke your head in the Sand" please.

Mr. Looigi and 98otiss like this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted