Do you like rewatching tv series/anime?

D4X

Ultra 64
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
For me it depends on the show, but for the most part I love re-watching things. Currently re-watching Star Trek: The Next Generation and Gurren Lagann. Both awesome shows!

elizabethprice

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
essaypro.com
XP
Country
United States
I hardly ever rewatch/reread anything but for my very special, most loved anime, the death note; I rewatched the whole series with my husband recently, I wanted to remember all the details to discuss with everything with him.

TheRealKokichi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't really. Since I already got the plot from it originally, I don't often go back to it. The only exception if a group of us are groupwatching a series I've already watched on something like Rabbit.

evo-brut3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't, because most of the time it doesn't give me the same thrills. I like to start the series in one month and end it up after a few later just to "live" in the mood of it, and rewatching isn't simply the same.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I rewatch a small few certain things during specific seasons or every few years. Toradora has always been a good anime, and especially so around Christmas.

catlover007

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it depends. There are certain shows I used to rewatched atleast a few times, simply because they rerun them constantly on TV, like Phineas and Ferb, certain christmas shows and some other shows, some of which only had a single season, some of them they only had the rights to broadcast the first season (I'm looking at you Fairly Goodparents, or however it's called in english).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He just means that some conversations are light and funny, Madonna having sex with a dog? Hilarious! Your uncle beating your dog then making you watch him molest it? Kinda ehhhh drama lol
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why do people hate seasons 20 and 23 of south park?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't know. People hate and down vote everything nowdays. I see it especially on gamestores, like every game has a negative rating, even though they are good games.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    With south park, they speak the truth, whether people like it or not, then peeps get they're panties in a bunch.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    See ya later fr
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Later gator
    +2
  • G @ GamerGatorDoesTech:
    @BigOnYa i thought that was like a specific comment towards me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    lol later gator that was good one @BigOnYa
    +1
  • Shgofc @ Shgofc:
    if i think i exist, then, i dont exi...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They started hating later seasons because it turned into half seasons and specials
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People in youtube comments are such dick riders "oh I can't believe he said that to you" clicks on other video "wow this is amazing."
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everyone is triggered nowadays too easy, bunch of pansies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    1st video- That's why I hate ordering stuff online, if I can just go pick it up myself nearby. Wal-Mart online did that to me years ago, sent wrong item, I went to Wal-Mart by me to return, but noo, I had to mail it back and wait.
    99% of the time ordering online I have had flawless experiences, only time something was messed up, I ordered a big TV from Amazon and it came smashed the box was literally like some one jumped up and down on it, didn't even open it, contacted Amazon sent them pictures, they made me open it and take more pictures, free label to return it and they sent another. So it was relatively painless. But still annoying.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did it just because I don't like you
    Ken you Amazonian Maniac lol
    Cool band name lol
    Their hit song Deliver Us from good, was a banger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine what I'd do if I did like you
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/t1zTwu2R2Ys?si=BqY1TtbKs14wi7z4