Do you know who GOBLOX is?

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
These turkeys would exit the womb doused in GRAVY. GRRAAAAAAAAAAVY filled with the giblets from a monkey.

remember spamming this in the shoutbox science?

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes
wub.gif

Chickendippers

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know who GOBLOX is. This message from TURKEYTRON arrived from the year 9595:

I am TURKEYTRON. I have been sent here from the year 9595, to save this bird that lies before you.

He is the great... great... great... great... great... grandfather of.... GOBLOX – the turkey who is destined to lead the rebellion against the master chickens.

HE's DEAD!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO GOBLOX IS?!?!? I Will tell you who GOBLOX IS!!!

In the year 9595, a race of deformed turkey was genetically developed by chicken scientists as revenge against his bird brother.

These turkeys would exit the womb doused in GRAVY. GRRAAAAVY filled with the giblets from a monkey.

The French craved it, and as a result turkey became the only food source for France – which is now called “Robofrance 29.”

I was later killed by the chickens! So, of course, you can see why I'm angry at those chickens.

They had evolved... big time. From beyond feathers, their beaks had softened and they had acquired synthetic intelligence and appendages from the chicken black market from BEYOND THE MOON!!

I had to be reformulated by rogue chicken scientists for the rebellion. They crafted my sleek turkey body which allowed for safe passage through the time rift.

So... in summation the bird comes with me... Dead or Alive.

I must take the bird into the time rift to a time before he was cooked.

.... I'm waiting for the time rift to open.... It could be ANYWHERE at ANY TIME...

Enjoy those tacos now... for, in 1000 years, they will be illegal... hahaha... I think.. we all know why... ANTI-TACO LEGISLATION...... DISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM.

This reminds me of... A SEVERLY LONG STORY about how the chickens became a master race through a freak accident involving radiation and interestingly enough to me.. marshmallow.

You see this thing here??? We had a major run in during the conflict of Mechanical Advantage 6.

GET OUT OF THE TIME RIFT!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS WILL SEND YOU!!

The chickens polluted my gums with plaque... WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? GET OUT OF MY MIND.

Hey, ya'll, Gobble Gobble, I'm Tom Turkey! Do the hustle!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That's exactly how many I gotta take in the morning. Later on, 2 more :sad: