Do you guys believe someone somewhere has discovered the cure for cancer?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Cells who're splitting to quick and out of control are also cancer.

You can't exactly cure it as taking a pill and being done with it.
The human body itself is also partially responsible for it.

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Cancer isn't just one thing that can be cured. There is no cure for cancer - it cannot technically be 'cured'.

Basically, cancers are caused by an uncontrollable division of cells in the body. These divisions cause tumours. Most of time, these sorts of things are malignant, and can either be ignored or removed very safely. But cancer is kind of like a spectrum of different diseases under a single name. Every type of cancer has its own way of treating. Chemotherapy genuinely doesn't work on some cancers.

My uncle had bowel cancer. To stop himself having to use a colostomy bag, he ran a minimum of two miles a day, became vegan and drank nothing but filtered, purified water. He has been cancer free for 15 years. There are other types of cancers that a fitness regimen can't shrink, and chemo really is the best option.

The answer is no. Cancer cells form naturally in the human body, and for at least two thirds of us, they don't divide enough for them become a problem. Take off your tinfoil hats, big pharma isn't hiding a cure.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's impossible to create a cure for cancer, as cancer isn't a disease in and of itself; as others have stated, it's more of a blanket term used to describe multiple different specific diseases. This is why actual researchers (who make their work public, contrary to what you might think) attempt to develop cures for specific types of cancer, rather than just "cancer". Regardless, if the medical industry is so greedy, why wouldn't they release the cure for cancer and make billions of dollars, as opposed to just sweeping it under the rug (thereby making exactly zero dollars)?
Typical peasant who speaks before looking at the evidence.

KanterZ

Modder.
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Plus, I'm not generalizing all doctors and hospitals but, most doctors and hospitals have this kind of thinking.
"If I can squeeze more money by treating it, why end it by curing it?" Ya guys get it?

Reactions: V0ltr0n

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again take a look at the answer.
Just give up a lot of them do not want to watch it

And maybe some make money off the treatment not the cure so would not agree with it like in the vid about him getting in trouble multi times with FDA of Texas they had no evidence to prove him wrong and he has a lot that proves him right.

The companies will not give in you know this because it is tri dollar money machine and the cure is way cheaper

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Typical peasant who speaks before looking at the evidence.
If there's significant evidence you could summarize it here. I don't have the time to sit down and watch the whole documentary. Besides, what I said more than likely has no counter argument presented in the documentary (if it does, I'd certainly be interested to hear it).

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's impossible to create a cure for cancer, as cancer isn't a disease in and of itself; as others have stated, it's more of a blanket term used to describe multiple different specific diseases. This is why actual researchers (who make their work public, contrary to what you might think) attempt to develop cures for specific types of cancer, rather than just "cancer".
Well cancers are related. They all have to do with runaway genetic mutation, right? So if somebody developed say, a bacteria that could somehow tell the genetic makeup of a cell, and only kill cells with a determined genetic makeup, you could develop one for each case of cancer. That would cure all cancer.
It sounds farfetched but I knew someone who worked in the biotech industry that said our body has something like that. The problem is that it has side effects elsewhere in the immune system, like fever. You can inject it into a rat, and it starts to cure its cancer, but very quickly fries the rat from the inside out.

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna go outright and say it, more then likely there is a cure for cancer somewhere. But why would they release it if they can bill people a shit load to "treat it." I think Family Guy sums it up best.

b7fac990889b5312203ea1cf199e6584.jpg

Reactions: Sheimi

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna go outright and say it, more then likely there is a cure for cancer somewhere. But why would they release it if they can bill people a shit load to "treat it." I think Family Guy sums it up best.
Would YOU keep a cure secret?
Would I?
Would 1% of people?
Would 1% of people who cared enough about curing cancer to study it?
What are the chances only a handful of people found a cure, and they all are greedy?
Don't give me that human nature crap. It doesn't take much to not withhold a cure for cancer.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do believe there is a cure, but could keep the cure from ever reaching public. why release a cure when bank on people spending money on a drug that may or may not work

Reactions: pokemoner2500

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We like to think that the cure exists already but the evil 1% is keeping it for themselves, while in reality if there were a cure for all kinds of cancer we'd get the news before even testing it.

The world is less darker than you'd like it to be. The rich people aren't worse than the poor people. Get over it.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Vipera the exact opposite is true not what you said and yes the one percent can and do keep secrets from us using the ultimate weapon ie money. Which if you did some research most of it is held by the 1%. On top of that the few people who can do studies on the side that actually have enough money but arent the 1% more then likely are blotted out by the one percent check every major breakthrough or possible break through the inventors usually vanish or die before they release anything if it might endanger someones monopoly or money pool. The world is darker then you think you just havent explored it enough to see the truth. Get away from your in home torch.

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Vipera the exact opposite is true not what you said and yes the one percent can and do keep secrets from us using the ultimate weapon ie money. Which if you did some research most of it is held by the 1%. On top of that the few people who can do studies on the side that actually have enough money but arent the 1% more then likely are blotted out by the one percent check every major breakthrough or possible break through the inventors usually vanish or die before they release anything if it might endanger someones monopoly or money pool. The world is darker then you think you just havent explored it enough to see the truth. Get away from your in home torch.
Bill Gates and his sister alone have defeated Polio while all of you were jacking off to illuminati videos.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure you fit into that category as well. Also yay 1% of the 1% did something woot congrats everyone is awesome. Also pretty sure it wasnt bill gates directly its like saying he made the xbox himself. It was his company and his workers the 99% who did it he just gets credit cause its his money they used.

Last edited by jahrs,

JFlare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, there are methods that work. But they need to be tested on a larger population. My friends grandpa found a cure for cancer...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill