do you cheat on pokemon go

Magical Sheep

The Super Stylish Cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did for a while, but two of my accounts to have benefits terminated, so I don't want to get my main terminated also. I don't really play it much anymore, ether.

D

Deleted User

No, I hardly even play the game. It's kinda boring, and I don't have a data plan anyways.

ThePanchamBros

Hates the Undertale Fandom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I don't play fad games most of the time, but when I do, it's usually only after they're a fad.
bruh this isn't a 'fad' game. In fact, most of the players who played it cus it was popular have quit the game since.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes, I did, even on my main acc (level 22). Never even got to a softban. You won't believe how much common sense improves your ban dodging skills!
I really hope Niantic cracks down and bans people like you

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The OP really needs to specify what constitutes cheating in their opening post. Some purist out there think using tracker sites like pokevision is cheating or even using IV calculators. Where is the line drawn?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I really hope Niantic cracks down and bans people like you
Would be quite hard for them, since I use those nifty Xposed plug-ins where all the work is done on the phone itself. PoGo has "see running apps" permission? Too bad, from Android 5.0 onwards, it only returns the foreground app, PoGo itself. IP matching? Using OrWall. Also, did I mention that they're just QoL improvements such as on-the-fly IV checking, lure time display, catch rate display and catch forecast? So no unfair advantage such as spoofing for 3000+ CP Dragonites. All the Pokémon I captured involved me being at the spawn point. (Used trackers to get there, of course.) I feel like some of these features could really be in the app itself, but until then, Xposed does the job.

dscdscdsc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was botting for a while. kept getting my accounts banned for too many actions per minute. it then became a game of trying to outsmart the servers rather than playing the game itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [cricket sounds]