Hacking Do you bring your DS + Flashcart to school?

J

Jackreyes

I do on days where we don't have to do anything..
I mock my friends with all their retail games.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Nah, I'm too much of a bookworm.

All of the money I don't spend on retail games goes into Borders.
biggrin.gif

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
I usually bring myne on tuesdays and thursdays, since in my school i have Village Time. which is extra time to do classwork, or in my case. play dementium the ward.

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No one at my school has anything other than a R4. Including me. (I only know 5-6 people with these?)
I'll be getting another flashcard soon.

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't have school anymore but i would never bring my flash cart there reason it is illegal to have one of those and i don't want anyone i know to have one.if i tell anyone it will be someone i can trust.you people are taking chances bringing a flash cart to public places.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I do because how am i going to play without a flashcart? But i dont really show it to people. I hate how people asks you what you're playing and stuff, then talks about how they play or know the game. Too bad i dont care...

Dardon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didn't have a DS while in school, but if I did and were a few years younger I would bring mine. Hell I used to carry my gameboy case to middle school years ago that housed:
my gameboy
link cable for 2 player games (dr.mario/tetris)
8-10 games
extra AA batteries.

Having a DS with a flashcard would be sssoooo much easier. no carts to carry around, no wires to link-up...just a DS unit in your pocket

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At University I have lots of time in between classes. Sometimes I wish I had my DS and M3Real with me, but I think its better to spend the time prepping for my next class. So no, I haven't brought mine to school with me. It's funny how the DS is portable, but I end up playing to way more than 360/ps3 at home.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
I take it to College on Monday since I have a 4 hour gap between lectures and not always something to do during the gap.

Usually only when I'm behind on releases, though.

jargus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I took it all the time last semester, but now I don't have much free time between classes. Everyone I know got their PSPs modded over the break (mine included). I just play that in between classes now.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fst312 said:
i don't have school anymore but i would never bring my flash cart there reason it is illegal to have one of those and i don't want anyone i know to have one.if i tell anyone it will be someone i can trust.you people are taking chances bringing a flash cart to public places.
It's not illegal to own a flash cart. Nobody would rat you out either, you have more chances getting caught with illegal roms posting on here than bringing your flash cart out into public.

As for myself, I've brought my flash cart to school before. I brought it when I was beating Castlevania OoE.
yaynds.gif

suckerface

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, i work in the gaming dept of a MAJOR electronics retailer, and i've even shown it to customers and the nintendo rep that comes into our store. I offer it as an idea for customers who want a gaming/music combination but don't want the simplicity of the games on an iPod Touch, nor the size and expense of a laptop/netbook.

p.s. The nintendo rep was actually really interested in it. I've also discussed homebrew on the Wii with him on multiple occasions.

LD560

Trophies
XP
Country
I use to taky my gameboys into school all the time. My DS I've taken to University plenty of times.

Always have my flash card with me for any device
smile.gif

Never seen OPERA work so fast over wireless in my uni either..lmao..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)