Hacking Do you bring your DS + Flashcart to school?

LD560

Trophies
XP
Country
Too be fair if you think that was bad, there was a guy who was selling Pokemon off his Action Replay to anyone in my school, neadless to say he made quite a profit handing out lvl 1 caterpies renamed Mew and etc...
laugh.gif

Update: I showed my girlfriend Sprung, needless to say I now have a black-eye for using the lines
frown.gif
laugh.gif

metron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LD560 said:
Too be fair if you think that was bad, there was a guy who was selling Pokemon off his Action Replay to anyone in my school, neadless to say he made quite a profit handing out lvl 1 caterpies renamed Mew and etc...
laugh.gif
lol thats genious! I should try that sometime and see if it works.
yay.gif

EDIT: lol @ LD560

Teelow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea I bring it to school everyday and it turn out alot of ppl have r4s while have a supercard v3, So I Show them the Power of the Supercard
yay.gif

LD560

Trophies
XP
Country
My advice is like this charge (IN US $ for you of course)
smile.gif

25cents a standard easy to catch. So they trust you.

50cents more rare like somet from the safari zone / wild park.

$1 for a rare pokemon

$2 for a exclusive pokemon

$5 for special event pokemon

Seeing as everyone would want special event ones and they have teams of 6 you stand to make $30..
laugh.gif

Also I wouldnt recommend doing this to people you know, you might get serverly hurt..or worse..
laugh.gif

Less you intend to give them real Mew's and etc..
laugh.gif

(By the way no one take this seriously, even though I'm saying how this insane nut-job in my school did it)

Update: My eye really hurts, warning for all guys with girls never play Sprung next to your girlfriend / partner ever, or you wind up sleeping elsewhere
frown.gif

metron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LD560 said:
smile.gif

$1 for a rare pokemon

$5 for special events.

Seeing as everyone would want special event ones and they have teams of 6 you stand to make $30..
laugh.gif

Also I wouldnt recommend doing this to people you know, you might get serverly hurt..or worse..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(By the way no one take this seriously, even though I'm saying how this insane nut-job in my school did it)

Update: My eye really hurts, warning for all guys with girls never play Sprung next to your girlfriend / partner ever, or you wind up sleeping elsewhere
frown.gif
how much u think i can make in 1 day selling lv. 9 mews that can be traded on the GTS? cause I got the code to do that. xD

LD560

Trophies
XP
Country
LOL I forgot bout the GTS, should add pay-pal on it the way Pokemon trades are going these days..
laugh.gif

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's no way possible that the school would ever take your flashcart if you brought it to school and say it's illegal. You own it every way possible. Why would they check for ROMS anyways?

LD560

Trophies
XP
Country
Too be fair if teachers found out bout flash cards dont u think they would take them off a kid with one with the DS just so they can play them, themselves
laugh.gif

All work, and no catching Pokemon makes Mr.Jack / Ash Ketchum a dull boy
laugh.gif

JDMEVOIXMR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I first brought my R4 to school, my Speech teacher got interested and I got us out of class the WHOLE WEEK because he kept on playing Cooking Mama and Nintendogs and kept on messing with the LMP-NG. He even asked if he could borrow it during his other classes while his students are taking a test, and he was playing it WHILE in class! But this was back then, the R4 was still pretty new, moonshell, LMP-NG, all the games, it was like ZOMG! My school is pretty small, everyone knows I have a flash cart, I've sold a few to some people as well. I'm proud to have a flash cart, I'd hate to have to switch cartridges and stuff. Everybody at my school always ask me questions about the DS, how I did it, and they think I'm some kind of genius...but no...it's all done with a simple drag and drop
smile.gif

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I do all the time. But now I regret doing it. Its just like when I brought a rubik's cube to school and now everyone has one and has tried to best me for a year and a half (but failed). Flashcards are going all over the school now and n00bs in primary think their awesome for having one. But everything thinks "zomg R4 is the $hit" and I just roll with it so they don't get to know the more superior cards (i.e. all other cards
smile.gif
). I just keep my DS in my pocket with earphones coming out of my pocket so it looks like an iPod (as my DS is my primary MP3 player). I think this is how flashcards spread. People bring one to school and then it spreads.

And JDMEVOIXMR, I know how you feel. Everyone at my school thinks I'm full pro with my DS. This kid asked how to put PSP games on his DS. I lol'd my ass off!

JDMEVOIXMR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hamtotem, what cart you have now? People at my school have R4 and M3 Real, and that's only because I sold those to them. Now I use a Cyclo DS
biggrin.gif

Questions I get...

Dude how did you hack it?
You're crazy man, this guy can get ANYTHING on a DS. What else can it do?
How much did it cost?
Is it illegal?
How many GB do you have?
How many games you got?

that question about PSP is hilarious though. I was at church one time and I was playing it before the service started and there were these 3 Filipina girl behind me =D and they asked me what game I was playing. One of them said that they love Brain Age this and that. And I showed them all my roms and they were like
ohmy.gif
They left before I got to talk to them though, like they left before the service ended...

Then there were some other instances at GameStop..when the employees asked questions..surprisingly...

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
LD560 said:
smile.gif

$1 for a rare pokemon

$5 for special events.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

HEY! I did this! made 6AU out of trading starters.

Nowadays, Jump! Ultmate stars is the $hit at school. MKDS is still popular around me and a few yr 8 buddies.

...NO ONE BEATS THE 8BIT!!!!!!!!!

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I would love to but my friends and most people think DS is for little kids and would bag me if i brought it

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
JDMEVOIXMR said:
I was at church one time and I was playing it before the service started and there were these 3 Filipina girl behind me =D and they asked me what game I was playing. One of them said that they love Brain Age this and that. And I showed them all my roms and they were like
ohmy.gif
They left before I got to talk to them though, like they left before the service ended...Just like metron's experience. Wow, not 1, not 2, but 3 Filipinas in one pimp move! I'm thoroughly convinced that a DS can be used to score with the schladies
smileipb2.png

QUOTE(JDMEVOIXMR @ Feb 25 2009, 12:13 AM) Then there were some other instances at GameStop..when the employees asked questions..surprisingly...
That's because the average 'temper is more technologically-inclined than GameStop / Best Buy employees. If I were a GameStop employee, I would totally stick it to them by secretly introducing customers to flashcarts
ninja.gif

H0rr0rSc0pe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All my friends used to bring their DS's into the common room at college on wednesdays because we've got free periods after a 15 minute assembly (seriously wtf).

People seem to be bringing them less frequently now though
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)