• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XENOVALKRYIA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes i believe God exist and He Is One.........

the reason is simple, True Justice Is Exist in afterlife but not in this world

Every evil will punished and every goodness will rewarded

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is suicide a sin? I'm not for suicide but saying killing someone else and killing yourself are on the same level and deserve the same punishment is ridiculous.
There is a FABULOUS account from Rev. Adam Hamilton (Church of the Resurrection, Kansas City) about when he was serving for a funeral of a teenager who committed suicide. After the sermon, an older couple that looked disgruntled walked up to him and asked him straight up "Why didn't you tell his parents that their child is in Hell today?" He was kind of taken aback, and asked the couple "Wha-... Why do you say that?" The woman then responded, condescendingly, "Well! Everyone knows that people who kill themselves will go to Hell!" And he looked her in the eyes and said "I'm sorry, how can you be so sure that YOU know the will of God?". He then walked away before either of them could respond.

bannana2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

See...that is your mistake. You spate good and evil as if they are separate. There are consequences to people's actions and certain thinking can lead to bad behavior and unwanted consequences. However, this does not mean anything truly bad is out there. Nothing that a person does is out of selflessness. If it were nobody would go anywhere in this day and age. Nobody is 100 percent good because nobody is perfect. you can't define god, but insist its a he and that He exists. Tell me then, how should I imagine this word you have made up. One's mind trying to make up for the fear of the unknown and its natural. But, you don't need religion; some people think they do. Its all just an illusion and typically education can help with that, but sometimes it can't - okay?

You live your life. No one is controlling you or your actions. Only you can tell yourself if that action can lead to some other choice and if that choice is wise. Only you are in control of the wheel. Don't be fooled by the dumbasses you see preaching crazy shit and live your life as you see fit. Believe what you want. I am just telling you what you need to hear.

Last edited by bannana2,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That is the worst reason I've ever seen, you literally said the reason you believe in the afterlife is because the afterlife is good.

bannana2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is the worst reason I've ever seen, you literally said the reason you believe in the afterlife is because the afterlife is good.
If that is what this person meant to say, and I suggest you ask him/her, than this person needs to know they aren't going to hell over spilt milk.

Last edited by bannana2,

XENOVALKRYIA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
True Justice........The Absolute True Justice Not Exist In This World...

If you are from super rich family or you are from powerful family, you can run from law..

But all human will dead, and no one can run from absolute justice in afterlife

evil people like stalin or hitler will punished or you forget about native indian in america and australia aborigin suffering for hundred years by western people ?

Where Is justice ? hey western people killing native people in america and australia, where is the justice ?

Absolute True Justice Exist In Afterlife...

Every Evil even smaller from atom will punished...

And every goodness even smaller from atom will rewarded...

No One Can Run From True Justice In Afterlife...

And God Is One......

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. (Deuteronomy 6:4)

Last edited by XENOVALKRYIA,

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
True Justice........The Absolute True Justice Not Exist In This World...

If you are from super rich family or you are from powerful family, you can run from law..

But all human will dead, and no one can run from absolute justice in afterlife

evil people like stalin or hitler will punished or you forget about native indian in america and australia aborigin suffering for hundred years by western people ?

Where Is justice ? hey western people killing native people in america and australia, where is the justice ?

Absolute True Justice Exist In Afterlife...

Every Evil even smaller from atom will punished...

And every goodness even smaller from atom will rewarded...

There is no such thing as justice. Justice, like religion, was invented by humanity to divide us.Everybody has their own opinion on what 'Justice' is and religion is no different in that regard.

Also, which god do you worship, is it the christian god? Or perhaps another god? All religions have a god that defines Justice differently. Islam has a much looser view of justice than other faiths, for example, whilst Christianity has a view of justice that only seems to apply in certain cases. The christian god killed tens of millions in the bible in the name of 'justice'. Many millions were innocent children. All holy books have a similar type of god though - selfish and they see their actions as justifiable because they are 'all powerful'. Even if I was religious, I don't think I would put much trust in any God, for their view of justice and fairness seems to change at their whim.

Last edited by G0R3Z,

XENOVALKRYIA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope True Justice is Exist........In Afterlife

believe or not is up to you you have free choice

I dont care what people say

just wait, no one can live forever.........death is coming for everyone

And you can see the truth in afterlife,

just wait hehehe

Good Night & Good Luck....

Every Evil even smaller from atom will punished

And every goodness even smaller from atom will rewarded

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country

Your entire proof is one line from Deuteronomy, that explains exactly nothing.

A good counter example is also from Dueteronomy about God's selfishness, greed and jealousy.

Deuteronomy 13:13-19: ‘Let us go worship other gods’—gods you have not known before.14 In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find that the report is true and such a detestable act has been committed among you,15 you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock."

He literally condemns an entire village to death if a single person worships another god.

Last edited by G0R3Z,
Reactions: bi388

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is honestly so full of disgusting logical fallacies that I would love to tear apart every single thing you said but I'm taking my senior finals so it will have till I get home unfortunately. As an atheist I am disgusted by what you are saying about Muslims.

Well you have a perfect right to be disgusted, what you can't do is then threaten to kill me because of it.

People seem to be misunderstanding what I'm saying anyway, FYI the last girl I dated was Muslim & I have recently stayed with a Muslim family quite a lot. I have an open invite to the mosque but timing has meant that I can't make it on a Friday. Yes I'm an atheist, but they are trying to convert me (for balance, so did a Christian a couple of years ago).

You are young, your opinions will change over time. You might even understand my point eventually.

I'm going to join the KKK and see how many of you judge me for their actions. FYI most Christian denominations have denounced the KKK.

Last edited by smf,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you have a perfect right to be disgusted, what you can't do is then threaten to kill me because of it.

People seem to be misunderstanding what I'm saying anyway, FYI the last girl I dated was Muslim & I have recently stayed with a Muslim family quite a lot. I have an open invite to the mosque but timing has meant that I can't make it on a Friday. Yes I'm an atheist, but they are trying to convert me (for balance, so did a Christian a couple of years ago).

You are young, your opinions will change over time. You might even understand my point eventually.

I'm going to join the KKK and see how many of you judge me for their actions. FYI most Christian denominations have denounced the KKK.
There's a major difference between joining the KKK and joining the Muslim religion. One is entirely based on hate and completely wiping out everything that isn't them. The other is a religion that has largely peaceful elements that is being hijacked to push their own agenda of ruling the world. I will not deny the fact that there are Muslim extremists. However, you cannot claim to have Islamic friends that invite you into their mosque peacefully and then insult the entire religion and make the claim that any one of them are capable of the atrocities that ISIL has been commiting

Reactions: MionissNio

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's a major difference between joining the KKK and joining the Muslim religion.

So you're saying you can judge people for who they associate with when it suits your argument?

What if you're not available when we need to figure out if you should judge someone for the actions of their associates? Can we have your cell number?

There is more one single Muslim religion, Wahhabi is most certainly not peaceful & it has more followers than the KKK. Is it ok to judge them for their associates behaviour?

However, you cannot claim to have Islamic friends that invite you into their mosque peacefully and then insult the entire religion and make the claim that any one of them are capable of the atrocities that ISIL has been commiting

I didn't make that claim. I'd argue that inviting someone to convert them wasn't exactly peaceful either.

Last edited by smf,

almmiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I believe in the power of myth. But i'm like Campbell itself. I play to believe each religion, but in theirs metaphoric meanings (Like, for example, a pedagogic way of insert a person in a given reality of a society, teaching Its rules), never in It's literal way: God Like a entity that really exists, Apple tree, heaven&hell, Mjolnir, Shiva, Ashanti: things and beings like that are for me just metaphoric constructions to prove a point. However, religions never were "built" rationally and here I must quote a guy that represents well all of this, Joseph Campbell:

"God is a metaphor for that which transcends all levels of intellectual thought. It's as simple as that."

I believe, then, in spirituality as something intrinsic to mankind. But I myself don't practice.

For whose whants to begin understand psychological, sociological, philosophical and historical meaning of Myth/Religion/God, start here: (1/6 volumes of interview, but the guy has a lot of books written). Dont worry! He speaks to the lay and to the experts.

Also, read Freud (totem&tabu), Rudolf Otto, Jostein Gaarder, Mircea Eliade, if deepen understanding is needed. To this theme, ignore Marx, he didnt knew what religion was about.

Last edited by almmiron,

razielleonhart

RazzyDee
Trophies
XP
Country
tumblr_m6acmhhv781rxiit7o1_1280.png

Reactions: osaka35
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.