• Total voters

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not sure on how I feel.. I don't know whether I believe in them or not, but I'd say I'm leaning more towards believing in them than not. I do believe in life after death however.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
There are a lot of unexplained things out there, and many people have made careers after chasing after ghosts in various ways (for television programs, for novels and books in general, and for scamming purposes)... but do I personally believe in ghosts? I'm not quite sure. I know I believe in something.

I think it's far more likely that in the case of those "ghostly apparitions" they were real and not just figments of people's imagination, but I don't mean spirits. Let me explain: Instead of being the spirits of the dead, I believe that it might have to do with that old dimensional theory. That theory being that the dimensions are layers upon layers, and that when people see a ghost it may just be us getting a glimpse of people on another plain of reality. Of course there's no real proof to back this up, but I prefer that explanation to the whole evil spirit bit.
ph34r.gif

P.S. - I'm tired, so a lot of what I just said may not be as detailed or coherent as I'd like.
tongue.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I welcome any ghost that may be reading this to come and scare the living piss out of me at his or her (or it's) earliest convenience.
I'm alone right now.. now would be a really good time.. come on, I dare ya.

Nope, nothing.
They just don't exist unless you believe in them it seems.

WHAT WAS THAT!
ph34r.gif

meh, just another crawling japanese girl with hair all down in her face...

(answer to poll question = no)

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm afraid of anybody who thinks they "know" anything
That they know something is undeniable, or not possible

I believe that this topic is going to turn into a flame war. My god, people are stupid.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Even though I don't believe in ghosts (never seen one, no reason to believe in them) that will never stop me from enjoying a good ghost movie. I will gladly suspend my disbelief for a scary scary movie. I love to get creeped out.

Ace: do not watch Tale of Two Sisters. *shivers*

kellyan: Quit buckin' for a flame war, we know you want one.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Meh personally i don't believe in them as evil spirits or the souls of dead people. But i remember reading a Cryptology thing, can't remember why
laugh.gif
, it had something to do with a creature made out of gas in which live in our atmosphere above earth. I don't believe it but if i was proved wrong and something which looked like a ghost existed maybe this of the ghost/creatures for some random reason on teh ground.

Anyway for me thats a no just a figment of people's imagination.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't say that I do or don't believe in ghosts. All I can say is that I never saw one personally......outside of vids on the net anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F