I've always used the 3D even on my o3DS. But I'm really glad I have a n3DS now, I can finally sit in a more relaxed position when playing games without losing the 3D effect and seeing double instead. I got so used to seeing double on the o3DS that my mind kind of just adjusted to it and it didn't bother me that much, so when I got out of the sweet spot in the middle of a game it often took me a few minutes before it started annoying me and I readjusted the position.
The super stable 3D is not perfect but it's pretty close (when it readjusts there is noticeable flicker and if I put something in front of my face, it loses track of my face and goes immediately back to double vision, I would like if it kept the current 3D adjustment for at least a few seconds after it loses track of my face)
It really is what the 3D should have been like all along.
i love the 3d. i'm sad that pokemon just uses it in battles, but overal if it has good 3d i'll use it, mario 3d land + zelda + smash bro's, poke rumble world i love all of those with 3d never play them without =)
I cannot use it, i have binocular sight, that means i cannot look thru both eyes at same time, it could be super cool, but i cannot see it right, i can just see double images everytime.
So, obviously, my vote is NO.
i am using 3D Mode on my New 3DS only on Kingdom Hearts 3D and sometimes on few other games like Rune Factory 4.
but never on games like Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (terrible)
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...