Hacking Question Do trimmed XCI games look and play exactly as non-trimmed ones?

fragged

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gotten information from a reliable source that trimmed games in fact report differently than non-trimmed games. SX OS doesn't emulate trimmed games sizes correctly. Whether that'll get you banned or not, no one knows.
OP was not taking about going online with trimmed games, just if there's any issues with playing them. Going online with an untrimmed game is just as risky as a trimmed one. I've never had any issues with trimmed games, nor have I heard of anyone that did.

NotMii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP was not taking about going online with trimmed games, just if there's any issues with playing them. Going online with an untrimmed game is just as risky as a trimmed one. I've never had any issues with trimmed games, nor have I heard of anyone that did.
Yea, I totally read that wrong. My point still stands though. Don't use trimmed XCI online.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've gotten information from a reliable source that trimmed games in fact report differently than non-trimmed games. SX OS doesn't emulate trimmed games sizes correctly. Whether that'll get you banned or not, no one knows.
I doubt it would make much difference to the already considerable chance of getting banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk