Hacking DO NOT BUY A SKY3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, people are starting to cross the line between being constructively helpful and just being mean.

6reM2Yv.jpg

wasn't trying to hurt feelings. just encouraging more diligence, through ridicule.

ZoneBlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XD I use a microcenter 32gb sd card and it works fine. Games load and switch at an acceptable rate...
Games work well... I didn't have to reformat my card at all, aside from the first format...

Jarrad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Learn to use a search engine, it is 2015 already you should feel ashamed.
Learn to recognize the problems are within you.
Learn to recognize your lack of basic skills, so you know where you need improve. After that your future will turn better.
It is offensive that you show such boastful confidence saying something as false as "finding roms without having to pay extortion to download websites is almost impossible".
A basic effortless search with just google is all you need, not even trying different search engines, no duckduckgo, no torrents, no tor sites, no IRC...
Nope, you could go that way if you wanted, but it is not needed, because finding one supposedly "impossible to find site" is basic searching level easy.
Stop boasting, realize you suck at searching, and...
Learn to fucking google, hell.
You really do have a problem reading. Either that or you have a total inability to comprehend what I said in my op.

I have TRIED countless times searching the web for SPECIFIC types of roms.
It's piss easy to go onto google, type in "3ds roms free" and be met with hundreds of results, but none of those are what I'm looking for. Most of the roms on these websites are all either US dumps or CIA/digital dumps of games.

Learn how to fucking read a post before hurling your ignorant thoughts at me, you absolute piece of piffle.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Seriously, if you post on this thread about my "apparent" in ability to find a rom then learn how to read. The biggest issue in my OP is regarding the flashcard not functioning the way it's intended, as well as the poor customer service on offer from sky3ds.

I'm not (just) belittling you, I'm helping you do the thing you apparently haven't been able to do. Every damn game is right there.

I guarantee you you won't be able to find a working Story of seasons EU retail dump download that doesn't have "Want to download in a few minutes? Try our new Premium account!" bullshit.

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Learn to use a search engine, it is 2015 already you should feel ashamed.
Learn to recognize the problems are within you.
Learn to recognize your lack of basic skills, so you know where you need improve. After that your future will turn better.
It is offensive that you show such boastful confidence saying something as false as "finding roms without having to pay extortion to download websites is almost impossible".
A basic effortless search with just google is all you need, not even trying different search engines, no duckduckgo, no torrents, no tor sites, no IRC...
Nope, you could go that way if you wanted, but it is not needed, because finding one supposedly "impossible to find site" is basic searching level easy.
Stop boasting, realize you suck at searching, and...
Learn to fucking google, hell.
You really do have a problem reading. Either that or you have a total inability to comprehend what I said in my op.

It's piss easy to go onto google, type in "3ds roms free" and be met with hundreds of results, but none of those are what I'm looking for. Most of the roms on these websites are all either US dumps or CIA/digital dumps of games.

Learn how to fucking read a post before hurling your ignorant thoughts at me, you absolute piece of piffle.

Seriously, if you post on this thread about my "apparent" in ability to find a rom then learn how to read. The biggest issue in my OP is regarding the flashcard not functioning the way it's intended, as well as the poor customer service on offer from sky3ds.

I guarantee you you won't be able to find a working Story of seasons EU retail dump download that doesn't have "Want to download in a few minutes? Try our new Premium account!" bullshit.
Give your money to nintendo then and don't buy flashcarts.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Roms are meant to be free so if someone's trying to sell 'em, it's your fault if you purchase it because it's pretty easy to find X system roms. Google's extremely easy to use, just remember to use keywords and as such. No biggie.

Btw, no need to be rude to the folks here they're just trying to be helpful.

Reactions: Quantumcat

juan_3579

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, let's narrow it down...

The problem can be any or even a combination of two or more....

A) You have a defective SKY3DS. Return it to the retailer for either a refund or replacement. The SKY team is not responsible nor does not handle the return or refund of the SKY3DS.

B) You have a defective microSD card. Either purchase a different one, or test all of your microSD cards using h2testw to see if they're either faulty or fake (it does happen, even on Amazon).

C) The USB/SD Card reader on your PC is faulty. Try a different card reader or purchase a different one. Sometimes Diskwriter can get picky

Reactions: earny

Jarrad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Roms are meant to be free so if someone's trying to sell 'em, it's your fault if you purchase it because it's pretty easy to find X system roms. Google's extremely easy to use, just remember to use keywords and as such. No biggie.

Where did I state that I have bought a single rom or a service which allows me to obtain roms?

Jarrad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, let's narrow it down...

The problem can be any or even a combination of two or more....

A) You have a defective SKY3DS. Return it to the retailer for either a refund or replacement. The SKY team is not responsible nor does not handle the return or refund of the SKY3DS.

B) You have a defective microSD card. Either purchase a different one, or test all of your microSD cards using h2testw to see if they're either faulty or fake (it does happen, even on Amazon).

C) The USB/SD Card reader on your PC is faulty. Try a different card reader or purchase a different one. Sometimes Diskwriter can get picky

It's A). I'm positive. All of my SD cards are legitimate and I specifically went out and bought a brand new "decent" micro sd card reader.
I have no problem burning the games onto my sd card. The problem is being able to play & save them.

Jarrad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Glad I could help. (My sky3ds work greaT by the way, with any card I've popped into it)
neat.gif

Point is, you shouldn't. Roms are free but we can't post links.

Exactly. That's why I included the entire "search for roms" thing in my op.

Because we shouldn't have to pay for roms, but every damn website and most contributors insist that we should so that they profit.

Because
"This thread is so lulzy.

It basically amounts to "I don't know how to Google, don't understand what companies geared around profiting off of piracy are about, and in general have no idea what I'm doing.""
is the most helpful comment I've received on this thread :).

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I have neither a problem reading nor finding ROMS to download for free at speeds above 2 MB/s.
Trying to look for something so common as "3ds roms free" is bad searching.
Learn to use search engines.
Never put the word "free" in a lookup, that is a bait word for fools. In any case add the name of a free space provider you like such as MEGA.

juan_3579

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's A). I'm positive. All of my SD cards are legitimate and I specifically went out and bought a brand new "decent" micro sd card reader.
I have no problem burning the games onto my sd card. The problem is being able to play & save them.

Alright then. Where did you purchase the SKY3DS from? Is it listed as an official retailer from the SKY3DS website? Also, is it a blue button or red button SKY3DS? (The red button ones are problematic. I'm assuming you have the latest one, which is the blue button one, but some sketchy retailers take red button ones or faulty ones and swap the button with a blue one and sell them as the new blue button one).

Jarrad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have neither a problem reading nor finding ROMS to download for free at speeds above 2 MB/s.
Never put the word "free" in a lookup, that is a bait word for fools. In any case add the name of a free space provider you like such as MEGA.
It was an exaggerated example lmao

pls tell me u dont take ur life as seriously as you do comments on gbatemp forum

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
True. Putting the word "free" is never a good idea.

Just by searching by "3ds roms" I came across a couple of websites to download from, without any fees.

Jarrad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright then. Where did you purchase the SKY3DS from? Is it listed as an official retailer from the SKY3DS website? Also, is it a blue button or red button SKY3DS? (The red button ones are problematic. I'm assuming you have the latest one, which is the blue button one, but some sketchy retailers take red button ones or faulty ones and swap the button with a blue one and sell them as the new blue button one).

http://www.3dscarduk.com/

It's a blue. I probably should have specified that in the OP. Sorry.

Really? I don't think this is the case, though, as it was on sky3ds' official resellers list.

True. Putting the word "free" is never a good idea.

Just by searching by "3ds roms" I came across a couple of websites to download from, without any fees.
but with a 4 hour "free users" download time :)

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It was an exaggerated example lmao

pls tell me u dont take ur life as seriously as you do comments on gbatemp forum
What are you talking about?
I have no life to be taken seriously. I suppose you want to listen something like that.
Anyway, you are not the common case regarding problems with this card, as you can see (if you are not obtuse) from the many replies to this thread.
So, please, make you a favor and return the card. It is probably defective.

Jarrad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What are you talking about?
I have no life to be taken seriously. I suppose you want to listen something like that.
Anyway, you are not the common case regarding problems with this card, as you can see (if you are not obtuse) from the many replies to this thread.
So, please, make you a favor and return the card. It is probably defective.

"and to add to this, I sent Sky3S an email a few days ago and they still haven't replied.

I genuinely hope they don't try the "reply to refund email after 30 days so that our refund policy has expired for their product" tactic.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —"

Again, before jumping to conclusions please actually read what I've written.
Your attention to detail is poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show