Hacking do I need to update my new 3ds to 9.2.0-20U or can I keep it on 9.0.0-20U

tvo770

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I was very clear what I'm trying to ask is can I run gateway on
9.0.0-20U because I'm having issues getting it to boot from the web browser and I was wondering if I was on the right FW or if I'm being stupid.

vingt-2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If by New 3ds you mean the newer model called New 3ds and not a brand new old 3ds (screw this), then you should seriously look into learning how to read. It's pretty clear from this forum that Gateway does not work on N3DS or even for a foreseeable future.

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If by New 3ds you mean the newer model called New 3ds and not a brand new old 3ds (screw this), then you should seriously look into learning how to read. It's pretty clear from this forum that Gateway does not work on N3DS or even for a foreseeable future.

Tell 'em, Steve-Dave.

Reactions: Hashtastrophe

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I was very clear what I'm trying to ask is can I run gateway on
9.0.0-20U because I'm having issues getting it to boot from the web browser and I was wondering if I was on the right FW or if I'm being stupid.

Yes, you're fine where you are. Right now, Gateway doesn't support the New3DS yet. Only for the Old3DS, right now.

Reactions: Margen67

tvo770

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Fair enough can someone please close this thread.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative