crazyj3ss

hmm
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone.

Recently I was noticing that my DSTwo cart somehow got fidgety and then the outer shell/case or whatever completely came apart and I am now missing both the little screw/case and am left with just the inner part.

Is there anyway I can get a new outer part of the cart? Or am I going to just have to order a completely new flashcart? Whether or not you feel this is a dumb question, I'm just curious because I have the main inner part of it still, not that it means anything.

Thanks in advance.

Deleted member 319809

MAH BOI/GURL
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My Supercard came in the mail and was already almost split like that, then I accidentally dropped it onto the floor and it split in two exactly like you describe. I just pieced it back together, matching the pins on one side with the holes on the other, and used some glue on the sides. It's been running as if nothing happened.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Is there anyway I can get a new outer part of the cart?

Dunno where you would get that, i remember when i received my 1st DSTWO, the outer casing was semi apart and i was like wtf?

Clipped it back together and it's been fine ever since, but like i said, i dunno if you will be able to get one side of the outer casing.

jimmie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I also had the same problem as you. I bought my card from Chipspain. My card was in a situation where the cartridge case was completely broken.

I contacted my seller and they told me to send it back, and I got my new card within two weeks, totally free of charge. So i would suggest you contact your seller first, explain your situation. Most sellers would accept a return if the card is still new.

crazyj3ss

hmm
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had it for a while and it's not just split, the whole back is missing now. Didn't hope for it sound like a dumb question, but that cart 'shell'(like a DS cart) is the part I'm missing. The whole inner part which actually does something, I still have and was hoping I wouldn't have to buy a whole new cart when it just is the shell that is missing.

I do wish the build was better though because I could tell it would split at some point anyways. :x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up