kenio8185

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered a m3i zero a while back and after decided that since I have a dsi, it's good to have 2 flashcarts, so i bought an acekard 2i. Anyways, I just saw the new firmware thing for the acekard 2i, and i decided to use it. I got a message saying "An error has occurred. Press and hold the power button to turn the system off. Please see the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for help troubleshooting."
That update said it's not gonna work on fake acekard 2i's. Anyways, ya, do I have a fake?

kenio8185

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've already read that, i'm not willing to open up my acekard 2i. Last time I tried opening up a cart, i ended up bricking it. So ya, not gonna do that. I WAS hoping that there was another way to tell, but I guess not. How do i update it, I dragged the files into the root of the sd card and nothing but that error message showed up. Did I do something wrong?

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
You need to update your Ak2i to work with DSi 1.4 firmware, otherwise you will always receive the power off warning. For updating you need a DS/DSL/DSi pre-1.4, the Acekard kernel (AKAIO or the official akmenu) and the update file.

You can get all instructions on this link:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=176...t=0&start=0

Go to Chapter 3 for text, video and files necessary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER