Gaming Do any wii games require 4 nunchucks?

hbsnnews

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there are games that use 4 remote controls but are there any games that require 4 nunchucks? My son wants 2 more remotes so he has 4 and I just need to know if any of the wii games for 4 players also require the nunchucks. I don't want to buy 2 more of the nunchucks for no reason.

Thank you in advance,

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Any game that requires Nunchuck and has 4 player option would require 4 nunchucks.. obviously...

But I mostly play single player (just 1 wiimote+nunchuck) so I dont know if there is any game out their that requires nunchuck+wiimote and is playable with upto four players.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mr. Smarty Pants can be controlled with up to 4 controllers. I'm sure that Mario Party can be played by 4 people, too.

Edit: Oh, nevermind. I thought you were asking about controllers in general, not nunchucks in particular.

Rudolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have 2 nunchuks and for me that's enough.

For Mario Kart Wii I'd recommend gamecube controllers or Wiimotes + Nunchuks, but that's a rare exception.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not come across any 4-chuck required games. (and i've played quite a few 4-player party games... with all 4 people playing
tongue.gif
)

Mario Vs Sonic can be played with 4-motes and ONE-chuck, which is passed around for certain events (when its one person at a time).

Mario Party is just Wiimote.

And even Mario Kart can be played with 4-motes and 0-chucks.

So, if anyone else knows, cool, but i don't think there are any. (most i've seen are 2-motes, 2-chucks for some random games...i think.)

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Red Steel requires 4 nunchuks, but it's pretty poor multiplayer anyway, and some of the mini-games on the Rayman Raving Rabbids games require 4 nunchuks for 4 players.
I wouldn't bother though, most games are designed to work with just Wiimote in multiplayer - the good ones anyway.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some of the Rayman Ravving Rabbids Games require a nunchuck for 4 people. But its only a few mini games, So I wouldnt spend the extra cash, I'd just get the Wii-motes for now.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hbsnnews said:
I know there are games that use 4 remote controls but are there any games that require 4 nunchucks? My son wants 2 more remotes so he has 4 and I just need to know if any of the wii games for 4 players also require the nunchucks. I don't want to buy 2 more of the nunchucks for no reason.

Thank you in advance,

Depends, if you have 4 Wiimotes, you should have 4 nunchuks. Otherwise, 2 out of the 4 people will be unhappy because either they don't like the controller scheme (e.g. SSBB, Mario Kart Wii) or they aren't playing at all.

D-Jay

High rulez
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just take a look at the Controller-Set from Snakebyte.

It comes with a WiiMote and a Nunchuk. I use this as 4th device for friends.
It's a lot cheaper but no less in quality.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol