Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
So in continuation of a previous thread, I used ModMii to update all my IOS' and cIOS', and everything's running great! I got the latest USB Loader GX (From that Mediafire link- I did some searching (R1209?)) and DIOS-MIOS 2.6 (From the GoogleCode page), however no matter what I try I can't play GameCube games using USB Loader GX. Nor DIOS-MIOS Booter for that matter.

I select my game, click 'Start', The DIOS-MIOS screen pops up, then after a few seconds just goes to black screen (I'm testing Animal Crossing, have had no problems with DML when booting AC). I don't really know what to do.

I assume USB Loader GX is detecting my DM, since it gets to the DIOS-MIOS screen, but no matter what afterwards it always hangs.

Does anyone know what to do in this instance, or how to fix it? Anything would be appreciated (I can supply a SysCheck if you need).

cheech794

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having a similar issue, except that I do not even get the DM screen after selecting the game in WiiFlow or DM Booter. I used this tutorial (http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-p...s-from-sd-or-usb-using-dios-mios-lite.318585/) and I can see the games in WiiFlow, but as soon as I select them, all I get is a black screen. Partition set to active & Primary, 32kb cluster, games are NTSC as is my tv and Wii, games are in a games folder and I used DiscEX.

I have been out of the scene for a while so maybe I am missing some key step in this?

My final guess is that my HDD isn't supported.

Thanks in advance

Final Guess was correct!

Good luck on fixing your issue 8bitWaluigi

ayrek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As previously hinted at, try a different USB device. I hear that flash drives have a higher compatibility rate than hard drives, but I don't know how truthful that actually is. Copy your games files over to a flash drive and try again. If you run into the same issue... Well, then you really haven't learned anything. But if not, then you've confirmed that your hard drive is incompatible!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...