XP
Country
Australia

coppertj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
someone figured out how to get game updates+dlc (splatoon 2) to work through layeredfs. It's a matter of getting your hands on the updates/DLC because:
A) they're not public online (you'd have to find it in the bowels of the internet or, ask a friend to dump it, very fortunate)
B) theres no known guide yet posted (just like how people are teasing skyrim mods but aren't releasing a guide)
Ill try to find the forum post but the guy before disappearing said it's about combining .nca files or something with the dlc and the main game

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you want that, we just need nsp support on sx os or an homebrew that allow you to install nsp files. Once that happens, updates and dlcs will be installable and you won't ever need to go online with your Switch ever again.

Reactions: coppertj

knight0ninja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have Zelda but when I try to dump it I get fwrite error I even tried with my friends same error and if I try to install it normally it says I need to update but I’m on 5.1.0 please help I’m lost

carlito1095t

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TX should really get on that. That sounds like a feature that's probably being requested to hell. The ability to actually use DLC with the SXOS. Heck, they could probably make it as simple as they did with the games themselves. Like, "In the SXOS, press the (x) button while selecting a game to select downloadable content located within a folder in the SD card".

Last edited by carlito1095t,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah yes Jeff Butts a reporter you can trust