Gaming DLC content doesn't appear when mounting game folder and/or ISO via homebrew apps

LEO33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I'm on Rebug 4.84.2 REX. The game is God of War 3 (BCES00799), and I have purchased all its DLCs through its respective region PS store. When I play from my disc, all DLC costumes appear correctly in the menu to choose. But when mounting the disc from webMAN MOD and multiMAN (I have tested only these two homebrew apps so far), from 7 total DLCs, only one doesn't work; the Deimos costume, which does not appear in the bonus costumes menu. I have tested both the ISO, and the folder format of the game, and still the same, even when trying the DLC fix PKG available online. Again, notice that the Deimos costume shows up when I start the game from the Blu-ray disk.

Is this a bug or something I do wrong?

UPDATE: I have partially solved this problem by installing only the problematic Deimos costume DLC, and having no others DLCs installed, if I install the other DLCs, the Deimos costume strangely disappears.

Last edited by LEO33,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @The Real Jdbye, PCSX2 works with any web cam and emulates the EyeToy with it