Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone here got one ?
I am really thinking of buying one for a few month now but the enormous price still stopps me from doing so plus I read a lot of negative reviews which are mainly annoyed by the bad sound you get if you do not add an extra mic.

There are some used ones on ebay where the ppl say they only used it once or twice and therefore sell it ...
I doubt I would use it more often than once or twice a year as well that's another reason why I hesitate.

Anyone here has/had one and can share some experience ?

D

Deleted User

I suggest watching the video by Matt Gray and Tom Scott (Their collaborative 2nd channel Matt and Tom if I recall correctly)

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Strangely I had one in at work last week, it was pretty cool, really enjoyed playing with it, super simple to set up (wifi rather than bt connectivity to phone).

I think it was a osmo OM160 4K, and it sold for £350.

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I suggest watching the video by Matt Gray and Tom Scott (Their collaborative 2nd channel Matt and Tom if I recall correctly)

this one ?

Well looks good (have seen some other vids) but than again that one guy says he had one as well and just couldn't think of anything to film ^^V
probably the same that might happen to me as I would mainly use it for filming when I travel and that only happens once a year usually.

Strangely I had one in at work last week, it was pretty cool, really enjoyed playing with it, super simple to set up (wifi rather than bt connectivity to phone).

I think it was a osmo OM160 4K, and it sold for £350.

I guess it was only the Camera plus Gimbal without the handheld stick ? on the DJI homepage the Price is 800$ and usually you get it for ~600$

Last edited by Youkai,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this one ?

Well looks good (have seen some other vids) but than again that one guy says he had one as well and just couldn't think of anything to film ^^V
probably the same that might happen to me as I would mainly use it for filming when I travel and that only happens once a year usually.

I guess it was only the Camera plus Gimbal without the handheld stick ? on the DJI homepage the Price is 800$ and usually you get it for ~600$

I work in a second hand store. It was the full thing minus the iPhone... Hehe

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just ordered a used one on Amazon for 320€ XD
I am ~90% sure its fake but as I am not stupid enough to send them any money outside of Amazon I have their buyers protection so yeah will see what is gonna happen ^^

My guess is that I will get the mail about paying them soon (I did read that they usually want you to mail them and than you get a mail that looks like an official Amazon mail and a message that you should pay them outside of Amazon Marketplace)
That sellers had a message saying contact email xyz for more infos and offers (which I did not do) but at least not that typical "if you want to buy write to xyz" and the sellers account seems to be legit (still guess it got hacked or something as the price is way to cheap and it said used - very good)

I would really love to test that thing and use it when I am travelling but the normal price is so huge ....

Last edited by Youkai,

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Sicklyboy I was reading your post on the lgbtq batman