Gaming DJ MAX Portable 3 released and fixed!

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded it at about 6AM PST and it was fixed when I got back home from midterms at around 1PM PST. I'm loving it so far. I'm enjoying 4.2T mode which is the remix thing in the trailers.

What are your thoughts?

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its pretty good, i think even harder than black square (which I didn't think was possible). im not really impressed with the soundtrack on this one, again i was more impressed with BS.

I love anything DJ max, since DJ Max 2 i've been hooked, but BS was just TOO DAMN IMPOSSIBLE! this game seems a little easier on 4 and 6 track, but 6.2 is FUCKING crazy. i literally just put it down and turned it off because of how hard 6.2T is. I'll always come back, but damn 6.2 is hard. I'm also mad that 5 buttons have been removed, I don't know why they would get rid of it, i actually prefer it.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excellentnuke said:
There's 6.2T in this game?

yes there is sir. and its really hard. im having problems on 3.2 right now.

the fix is found at a local "psp" site that has "isos" so i cannot share links here. but if you know about the ".com" interwebs you should be able to find it, i believe the patch is KoD patch beta 1, you have to put the psp into sleep mode/eject the mspd after the psp logo fades.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: Don't have that problem anymore, now my problem is that it seems like a bunch of songs are missing... like all the good songs. There are a few that are OK, but there are a lot more 'obnoxious noise' songs than songs that I'd listen to say, for the heck of it.

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VashTS said:
Excellentnuke said:
There's 6.2T in this game?

yes there is sir. and its really hard. im having problems on 3.2 right now.

the fix is found at a local "psp" site that has "isos" so i cannot share links here. but if you know about the ".com" interwebs you should be able to find it, i believe the patch is KoD patch beta 1, you have to put the psp into sleep mode/eject the mspd after the psp logo fades.
How did you unlock 6.2T? Did you just set your difficulty to hard?

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
that for a matter of fact no. but it seems this was the stick patch version... now switching over to the USA version, since it contains english. if the USA ver needs some things to be switched then i would like to be informed please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: