Dissidia Final Fantasy NT leaked by Amazon

91VOc3NRSBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81YMpxB5Q+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 61bZYWT-HEL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
Amazon has let it slip that the ever-popular Final Fantasy arcade game, Dissidia, will be making its way to PlayStation 4 consoles early next year. The official press release is likely to arrive later today, as Square Enix will be holding a stream for the arcade version of the game. According to the retailer leak, the game will feature 20 characters, FFXV's Noctis as a playable combatant, and a "deeper and more methodical" combat system. Dissidia NT's story will be written by Kazuhige Nohima, known for his work on FFX, and Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.

• Final Fantasy, everything you could ever want - Over 20 playable Final Fantasy heroes and villains to play, over ten iconic battle arenas, legendary summons, tons of equippable weapons and moogles
  • The return from Eos - Noctis makes his triumphant return to the PS4 as a combatant, fighting to save the world of Dissidia
  • Legendary narrative - Dive into an all-new Final Fantasy story, written by writer Kazushige Nojima (Fantasy VII Remake, Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts II)
  • Your fantasy. Your fight - Each battle you wage, you will gain XP and gil to deepen the customization of your Final Fantasy champion - from EX skills to weapons to skins, level up
  • Only the brave survive - The bravery combat system allows a much deeper and more methodical approach to the fighting game genre, separating luck from skill

:arrow: Source

Last edited by Chary,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Played it last month in Japan. Cool game. Too bad I didn't understand a word of Japanese to be able to customize my settings

Reactions: BORTZ

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This trailer is too much confusion. First of all, why is everyone NAMELESS "********" They have names. Second, there is way too much stuff going on the HUD, this sounds a bit more complex than the 2 psp games i have. Third. this is a 3 vs 3 battle game now? Who is the gopher.... chipmunk reject known as "Nameless Matron"? And last why they replace the other two main characters cosmos and chaos? Now we got a horned human being with a sword and young princess looking person, hope they are playable at least. O_O

probably because they'll represent godlike forces from another part of the series. or they are reincarnations of chaos and cosmos.
either this or that.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
considering I haven't even finished the original psp, I am not that excited. this game is cool for a while, after that it's boring and repetitive.
Same here. The trailer and gameplay looked amazing back then, and it was fun for a few matches. But I quickly lost interest in the repetitive fighting patterns you can use.

So as Cloud would say: "Not interested." For now, of course. :-)

Reactions: eriol33 and netovsk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Good news for you, bub.