Homebrew [Disscusion] DSi softmodding using system apps

Rubberduckycooly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would anyone like to help me find some system app (DSi sound, DSi camera, etc) exploits for the DSi?

(i know they are not system apps but flipnote hatana and the browser could also be exploitable apps, butt i haven't looked into those very much)

for anyone saying that there is no point as there is not much DSi exclusive homebrew or that the 3ds can do alot of things better, I say to them that DSi homebrew is not very accessable at the moment so not many devs/users can access the system through homebrew, and any one that has not purchased an exploitable game (like me) have to either buy a new DSi with an exploitable game installed or give up and hope. Also, some people like being on original hardware.

(I would go searching for exploits by myself but i have very minimal knowledge of coding C/C++)

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
At the moment here, there are currently no plans to softmod DSi due to the DSi's age and its very small DSi mode homebrew scene compared to the 3DS.

Also, unfortunately, no system app exploits are available, so you'll have to get a DSi-enhanced exploitable game like The Biggest Loser, or a DSiWare exploitable game like EA's Sudoku.

Last edited by CatmanFan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good