Disgaea 2 DLC won't work on Adrenaline.

NANASHI89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have npdrm_free installed. Am I doing something wrong?

"DL cannot be utilized.
DL content will stop playing.

To play the DL content,
DL content must be installed
onto Memory Stick
at the time of the game's booting."

That's the message I get running Disgaea 2 on Adrenaline.
I've even tried moving the data to PSP/GAME.

Last edited by NANASHI89,

Magician

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
What works for me:

1) Install ARK-4 (follow the Adrenaline installation guide, not the standalone one).
2) Once you have everything installed, run Ark Live, if you haven't done it yet.
3) Run Disgaea 2 game.
4) As soon as the game boots, enter the "Settings/Adrenaline Menu", go to the "Savestate" tab, select a slot, and save.

Done. DLC will work. Load the savestate every time you start the game to avoid having to run ARK Live first.

keep reading if you intend to use a game bubble to boot the game:

5) Create a bubble for the game using Adrenaline Bubble Manager (and Adrenaline Bubble Booter 1.3).
6) Run the game bubble.
7) Enter the "Settings/Adrenaline Menu", go to the "Booter" tab, and select the previously created savestate slot in the "Auto Load Saved State" option.
9) Restart the game. It will now auto-load the savestate and boot directly into ARK-4 Adrenaline version.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What works for me:

1) Install ARK-4 (follow the Adrenaline installation guide, not the standalone one).
2) Once you have everything installed, run Ark Live, if you haven't done it yet.
3) Run Disgaea 2 game.
4) As soon as the game boots, enter the "Settings/Adrenaline Menu", go to the "Savestate" tab, select a slot, and save.

Done. DLC will work. Load the savestate every time you start the game to avoid having to run ARK Live first.

5) Create a bubble for the game using Adrenaline Bubble Manager (and Adrenaline Bubble Booter 1.3).
6) Run the game bubble.
7) Enter the "Settings/Adrenaline Menu", go to the "Booter" tab, and select the previously created savestate slot in the "Auto Load Saved State" option.
9) Restart the game. It will now auto-load the savestate and boot directly into ARK-4 Adrenaline version.

Amazing, I have been looking for a solution for this problem for years.

Edit: Here is Ark 4:

https://github.com/PSP-Archive/ARK-4

Reactions: Magician

Allangroove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Incrível, há anos procuro uma solução para esse problema.

Editar: Aqui está a Arca 4:

O que funciona para mim:

1) Instale o ARK-4 (siga o guia de instalação do Adrenaline, não o autônomo).
2) Depois de ter tudo instalado, execute o Ark Live, caso ainda não o tenha feito.
3) Execute o jogo Disgaea 2.
4) Assim que o jogo inicializar, entre no "Menu Configurações/Adrenalina", vá até a aba "Salvar estado", selecione um slot e salve.

Feito. O DLC funcionará. Carregue o savestate toda vez que iniciar o jogo para evitar ter que executar o ARK Live primeiro.

continue lendo se você pretende usar uma bolha de jogo para inicializar o jogo:

5) Crie uma bolha para o jogo usando o Adrenaline Bubble Manager (e o Adrenaline Bubble Booter 1.3).
6) Execute a bolha do jogo.
7) Entre no "Menu Settings/Adrenaline", vá até a aba "Booter" e selecione o slot savestate criado anteriormente na opção "Auto Load Saved State".
9) Reinicie o jogo. Ele agora carregará automaticamente o savestate e inicializará diretamente na versão ARK-4 Adrenaline.
Ei. Poderia por favor confirmar se funcionou? Eu fiz o procedimento, mas não funcionou para mim, a ARK-4 ainda não reconhece o DLC

Last edited by Allangroove,

Allangroove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What works for me:

3) Run Disgaea 2 game.

6) Run the game bubble.
Hey friend. This procedure did not work for me. I am using the latest ARK-4 version 4 20.58 Adrenaline, however the DLC does not work or is not recognized by ARK-4. Please could you help?

Magician

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
It's still working perfectly on my end, v4.20.60 rev5 here.

Check if your dlc files are not corrupted, you have enabled npdrm plugin and you have the correct plugin path/folders/txt set up and correctly installed in order for ARK to recognize the plugins (follow the plugin set up guide in ARK's official github).

Otherwise, I have no idea what's going wrong on your end.

Reactions: raxadian

Allangroove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ainda está funcionando perfeitamente do meu lado, v4.20.60 rev5 aqui.

Verifique se seus arquivos dlc não estão corrompidos, se você ativou o plug-in npdrm e se tem o caminho/pastas/txt correto do plug-in configurado e instalado corretamente para que o ARK reconheça os plug-ins (siga o guia de configuração do plug-in no github oficial do ARK) .

Caso contrário, não tenho ideia do que está acontecendo de errado do seu lado.
Olá amigo!! Consegui resolver o problema, agora as DLCs estão funcionando. Muito obrigado. E parabéns por encontrar uma solução definitiva para os DLCs de Disgaea 2 que muitos procuram há anos. Você merece um prêmio :)
Post automatically merged:

Qual Firmware Vita você está usando?
Hello friend. It worked now. Thanks a lot for the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...