Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

Aeth-r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you swap animations, the script doesn't change, unless you change them as well. At least, you got somewhere, Madein. Also remember that bones (I think) are different for characters so try changing her bones for the sword attacks to 16 or 19. But Aeth-r, yes, you can change the animation for a different visual if you want, just know if the move has hitboxes or anything that would need a timer, it might look different than you thought.

I'm probably not going to mess with attacks very much, primarily just run/idle/jump/taunt animations.

MarinaTentacles

Leader of the Googie Gang
Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
So I recently started compiling mods for my game when I stumbled upon an issue. I have Mario's c02-c07 texture modded and when I went to test them an issue arose. When I would select multiple Mario's at the same time, the costume of one, copied unto the other(s). Example. I tested Flying Mario costume, Ice Mario, NES Mario, and SMM Maker Mario all at once, and when I started the battle Flying and Ice Mario were okay, but both the SMM Mario and NES Mario had the SMM costume. I tried again with unedited original c00 Mario, original c01 fire Mario, Ice Mario, and NES Mario; when I started the battle, c00 and c01 as well as NES Mario all had the NES costume, but the Ice Mario was still Ice Mario.

Can anyone explain what's going on and/or how to fix the problem I've been having. It only seems to be happening when there's multiple retextured costumes selected.

Thanks
That's a texture ID issues. Use this

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
heya guys, i randomly get disconnected at times, even though i dont use any (non safe wifi mods) everything i have applied in the mods i use are supposedly wifi safe, so why would that happen?

(it is random though, does not happen so often but still makes me think the mods is disconnecting me)

MarinaTentacles

Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
heya guys, i randomly get disconnected at times, even though i dont use any (non safe wifi mods) everything i have applied in the mods i use are supposedly wifi safe, so why would that happen?

(it is random though, does not happen so often but still makes me think the mods is disconnecting me)
Could be someone else with mods. Chances are, at least 10% or more of the people still playing Sm4sh online are also using mods.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Could be someone else with mods. Chances are, at least 10% or more of the people still playing Sm4sh online are also using mods.

oh s#it i havent thought about that, that really could be XDD

because it really is rare that i get disconnected.
phew ,so it isnt my mod pack (well more yours, just added a few more things to make it handy for me XD, jap voices over english ones way less annoying!)

MarinaTentacles

Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
oh s#it i havent thought about that, that really could be XDD

because it really is rare that i get disconnected.
phew ,so it isnt my mod pack (well more yours, just added a few more things to make it handy for me XD, jap voices over english ones way less annoying!)
Yeah, I'm not super sure what does/doesn't cause desyncs with my mod pack. I don't really play online though, so I haven't had time to test.

PotatoMuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sup fam

I've been trying to add mods to SSB4 recently. I've watched multiple tutorials on how to add additional skins, yet none of them worked. Every time I start up Smash, it loads for a longer-than-normal duration before showing the title screen. I go and see if my additional skin (it's on Meta Knight btw) is there. For some reason, it doesn't appear. This time I tried replacing one of the skins altogether, yet that didn't work either.

Here's the contents of the SD card. I'm using this skin in case you're curious.

Does it work for anyone else?

Noisette

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello Guys, is there a way to extract the animations of a character (fighter) and read them in 3DS Max or Maya ? as a fbx format or DAE for example.

Madein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hum, when I use sm4shcommand nightly build to paste new scripts and I press the x button to save the content, I either loose the content and it read ''empty log'' or the command didn't save the whole script. Is there something I am not doing right? Even paste the same command into itself will save an incomplete script. It only happen in the ''game'' window.

I could use the stable sm4sh command build, but it does not have a copy/paste option and writing a whole command by hand is painfully long and error prone.
Halp!

I wrote something similar with screenshots in this thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-sm4shcommand.378245/ for referal.

Last edited by Madein,

mcpat_rick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any thread/website/resource that labels what texture files correspond to what it's purpose is? I'm working on a Mario and it doesn't seem to be working because I keep modifying the wrong file I think.

Reactions: SlimPortable

Raigurren

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK so I've been able to dump, mod, add skins and all. I just have no idea how to get Css editor to work so I can add extra slots. I know Python is needed... But no idea what Python is or how installing it works. Help please

SlimPortable

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you can't do anything to add in new mods without Sm4sh Explorer but would you be able to remove a mod included in a mod pack without Sm4sh Explorer? I'm assuming the answer is no but I thought it'd be worth to double check.

RoyMaster4

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know which version of Smash Explorer is used to increase the number of CSPs loaded? I tried 0.06.4 and it didn't work...

Motherboy*

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
So, i just installed nairo's september modpack, but when i load the caracter selection screen a little "Bip" sounds and the game crashes, anyone knows how to fix this?

AshesToAshes42

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Greetings, I have a problem when downloading the latest patch. I'm using Uwizard with the USA ID and all that, but when it's about to finish decrypting the files, it seems that there is a problem and some don't get decrypted at all, resulting in incomplete folders and files within the patch folder, and the encrypted files still lingering on the root folder.

I've tried numerous common keys (most of them not being able to be verified on uwizard's settings) and downloaded the patch numerous times to no avail. I'd really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 243

ph_dade

Trophies
XP
Country
My mods dont load when i activate the loadiine.ovh exploit. Whenever smash boots up, it just loads the vanilla version. I created a 0005000010144F00 folder, and the mods work on my 8gb sandisk sd card. I am currently using a 4gb lexar micro sd, which I have used before and was able to load mods in the past. Please help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a frappy moment