Segtendo

#TeamMarie
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Here's the thing that has been bugging me to no end. How would I add on to a patch? I want to use TS4M's mod pack alongside a song titles file I edited, but IDK how to do that. I tried dragging and dropping the files from his RAR over the open directories in Sm4shExplorer, but Sm4shExplorer doesn't like that.
Hate to repeat myself. I wanted to add that some mods are also "packed." IDK how I would go adding them alongside the hacks I want to put in.

SETHsational

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the method in this thread. That's how I set up the homebrew launcher originally. Though I do prefer thatsmash4modder's method for getting directly into hacked Smash.
Do I have to do what that thread says about starting a server and specifying where the dump output will go? because that wasn't very clear and i didn't get how to do it.

WarmSmells

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone developed something akin to the "Random music" codes for previous games like melee? Or maybe expanded music slots? 2 slots for midgar is such a shame.

It would also be awesome to see some kind of way to disable stage hazards without using 5 controllers.

Last edited by WarmSmells,

RPD490

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone developed something akin to the "Random music" codes for previous games like melee? Or maybe expanded music slots? 2 slots for midgar is such a shame.
Dude I been at that for the past two days. Its possible to add more music without replacing it, as Soneek was able to achieve that, but we have to wait till an easier way is made to do that. For now, we have to rely on using Sm4shExplorer and the Param Editor to make these edits.

Reactions: WarmSmells

SmasherBZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone I am new here and am hoping to get some cool mods to help make smash 4 more like PM.
I downloaded and already got TS4M's mod pack working on my Wii U. I like that it has auto L canceling for every character but I do not like the crazy broken stuff every character can do. Can anyone please help me in telling me which files to take out to keep the auto L canceling and remove the broken stuff? Or if someone could help make the correct file format for me to download that would help too since I have no idea how to make my own mods.

Also I would like some help on how to add a stage, like the Project M Pokemon Stadium mod. What files do I create or put it in? Any help is appreciated. :)

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I'm having some trouble with undubbing Meta Knight. His voice is undubbed during battles and his other 2 victory animations load fine, but whenever the game tries to load his "Victory is my destiny!" animation it crashes.

Took a bit of time but the bug has been found, it'll be released with the next version :)

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could someone help me with installing the mods? I don´t know in which directory I have to put the stages/charakters :/

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
its sad to see how people believe a single guy whos mad at me when he tell lies
just to clarify things
i didnt stole a thing
those mods are completly made by me
and if you would have compared them before you tell lies again you may would have noticed that
if i made an error i'm sorry

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wait, do we need to dump our game for stage/character swaps? If so, does the whole game have to be on the SD card too? Because I currently have just a 1GB for custom music here ^^

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wait, do we need to dump our game for stage/character swaps? If so, does the whole game have to be on the SD card too? Because I currently have just a 1GB for custom music here ^^
no,you must dump only to use sm4sh explorer to generate patch files, in the sd card you have only to add the patch files ^^

VisionaryIsa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone go a little more in depth on changing MP3 files into NUS3BANK Files. The video posted above literally has no instruction which is inconvenient. And how are moveset swaps possible

Last edited by VisionaryIsa,

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
no,you must dump only to use sm4sh explorer to generate patch files, in the sd card you have only to add the patch files ^^
Then could you please tell me where exactly the stages/character have to be? I know for sound its sd/somenumbers/sound/bgm but for let's say for example the dark mewtwo (see above) ?

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Then could you please tell me where exactly the stages/character have to be? I know for sound its sd/somenumbers/sound/bgm but for let's say for example the dark mewtwo (see above) ?
you must open your dump with sm4sh explorer, in data>fighter>mewtwo>model>c00>
you must replace the model.nut by the one posted,after that you must clic on compile,it will make patch files in the folderexport>release, copy all of them il the folder of the sd card : SD>[id]>patch

Reactions: Xen0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol