Gaming [Discussion] Pokémon Sun and Moon

Would you Download, Install and Play a Cardridge Leak from that ISO site?

• Yes, I couldn't resist! (Even if I'd pre-ordered the Games!)

• No, I would wait until the Games Release!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. I installed the .cia in my 3ds and have been playing it for a couple of days. Its safe to use the online functions in 4 days? I mean, in 4 days when the game comes out i can use the one i have and play online, trade, etc?

I was thinking of use a Sun cia and play the game from the start the 18 because i think nintendo would notice if we started the game early if we use the online fuctiones, right?
In my opinion, I think it's safe to play online this close anyway. A lot of people got review copies and mom and pop shops hardly ever adhere to release days so I'm pretty sure there are a good amount of legit copies people are playing. They can't just ban everyone online assuming they aren't playing from a cartridge 4 days before release.

Reactions: alexj9626

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
In my opinion, I think it's safe to play online this close anyway. A lot of people got review copies and mom and pop shops hardly ever adhere to release days so I'm pretty sure there are a good amount of legit copies people are playing. They can't just ban everyone online assuming they aren't playing from a cartridge 4 days before release.

I dont mind to wait 4 days to use online functions. What i mind is that, if i play online in 4 days, they will notice that i use a .cia or something like that because my trainer card says "Started on 8-11-2016". But i understand what you say. Thanks.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont mind to wait 4 days to use online functions. What i mind is that, if i play online in 4 days, they will notice that i use a .cia or something like that because my trainer card says "Started on 8-11-2016". But i understand what you say. Thanks.
No. Also even if they could (which they can't) then date has nothing to do with anything. I can set my DS date to 11/10/2095 and start a new game in the future.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm using online functions, I traded a Ledyba for Rowlett on the GTS (Thanks random stranger!). Overall the improvements are obvious. This is a very nice looking game. I've played it for 6 hours so far. Although I am enoying it I'm finding the heavy dialogue and constant cut scenes very annoying. It seems the game is forcing me to do something then watch a cutscene about it every two minutes. That along with the usual hand holding at the start of every game has made it not as fun for me as it could've been.

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
I'm using online functions, I traded a Ledyba for Rowlett on the GTS (Thanks random stranger!). Overall the improvements are obvious. This is a very nice looking game. I've played it for 6 hours so far. Although I am enoying it I'm finding the heavy dialogue and constant cut scenes very annoying. It seems the game is forcing me to do something then watch a cutscene about it every two minutes. That along with the usual hand holding at the start of every game has made it not as fun for me as it could've been.

Are you using a .cia? Or a cartridge?

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
.3dz I couldn't get .cia to work my SD card wasn't big enough. It's not my own header either but at this moment Idc if they ban me with the switch around the corner.

Well, great. But one thing, dont they ban the 3ds and not the game? So your 3ds cant use online features?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You really have no worries with a ban using a .cia since they work the same as digital installs. ROMs on the other hand require a private header to use online and not get banned. I've been playing online since a few days ago, I'm not too worried. But yes, they ban the FC/Console not just the game, but it's also not a permanent ban either, it's like 10 days for the first offense or so.

anonynom

Punchyleaf
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same. I've been playing online since initial cia release and haven't been banned

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Reactions: wallyq

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not broken it's supposed to be random when you scan any old code. It's there so you can scan the QR codes from your FRIENDS pokedex to register them in yours and find them. That and there are even specific QR codes as well. If you scan a QR for a specific pokemon, it marks it as "seen" in the dex. They are only random if you scan random codes, otherwise they are very specific.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sanshrew is at the Ice Mountain before the pokemon league in Moon. I imagine Vulpix is in the same place in Sun.

Lol so can I do this: transfer save file between the two games and catch those exclusives? ex: import moon save to sun game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Beep boop +1