Gaming [Discussion] Pokémon Sun and Moon

Would you Download, Install and Play a Cardridge Leak from that ISO site?

• Yes, I couldn't resist! (Even if I'd pre-ordered the Games!)

• No, I would wait until the Games Release!

Results are only viewable after voting.

myangel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone can help me i'm stuck at skull team mansion when you have to answer 3 password i got it all right but the grunt that block a way still said i have to find out something in mansion i dont know how to proceed

and what HA three starter has? just curious and my charjabug won't evolves to vikabolt it level 40 already anyone know how to evolves them?

Last edited by myangel,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone can help me i'm stuck at skull team mansion when you have to answer 3 password i got it all right but the grunt that block a way still said i have to find out something in mansion i dont know how to proceed
there are sheets of paper on the floor in some on the rooms in the mansion look in all the rooms and read all the sheets of paper on the floor and it will tell you and one of the piece of paper gives a note about how you have to anwser the password

Reactions: myangel

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
there is an infinite loop in the festival plaza but idk if you can hatch eggs there and trainers get in the way and break the loop

max194

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

and what HA three starter has? just curious and my charjabug won't evolves to vikabolt it level 40 already anyone know how to evolves them?

Make sure to answer "no" on the last question he asks you (in German it was "No Way!"). Took me some time to figure it out, too

CLOUD9RED

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Any idea how to reach the Ruins of Abundance? I guess it's in the desert, but I think I've explored every piece of that desert already, including finding the Psychium Z there.

Reactions: Queno138

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Any idea how to get Psychic Z crystal, Ice Z Crystal and Rock Zcrystal?

Spoiler below:
For Flying Z crystal, go to Ten Carat Hill, use Machamp Shove, and you'll reach an open area.
(that open area could be seen from the demo when panning out)

I have an idea on how to get Eevee Z crystal:
Talk to leftmost cashier at the Mega ThriftStore,
and he'll send you on a wild goose chase to fight eeveelutions trainers.
I'm not entirely done, but I'm certain he's the guy.

I need to know where to buy Johto balls.

And Dusk balls.. :(

(I forgot)

Last edited by Queno138,

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any idea how to get Psychic Z crystal, Ice Z Crystal and Rock Zcrystal?

Spoiler below:
For Flying Z crystal, go to Ten Carat Hill, use Machamp Shove, and you'll reach an open area.
(that open area could be seen from the demo when panning out)

I have an idea on how to get Eevee Z crystal:
Talk to leftmost cashier at the Mega ThriftStore,
and he'll send you on a wild goose chase to fight eeveelutions trainers.
I'm not entirely done, but I'm certain he's the guy.
Rock Z-Crystal is from Olivia.

Does anyone know where I can find the following: Bruxish, Wimpod, Sea Urchin mons can be found?

Also hair dressers I forgot - current save I'm on second island :)
Wimpod is on the 2nd Island, on Route 8. Bottom left corner there is an NPC that when you talk to him, he says about how Wimpod run away all the time. Then walk down and youll see it but it will run away from you. Best way to get it is walk around and block its tunnel.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Rock Z-Crystal is from Olivia.

Wimpod is on the 2nd Island, on Route 8. Bottom left corner there is an NPC that when you talk to him, he says about how Wimpod run away all the time. Then walk down and youll see it but it will run away from you. Best way to get it is walk around and block its tunnel.

Woops I've already got Rock.

I'm missing: Ice, Psychic.

TheIcarus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You have to answer no when he says "are you sure"

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the poke mon qr scan thing is broken if you scan random qr codes you will get a random pokemon appearing
It's not broken it's supposed to be random when you scan any old code. It's there so you can scan the QR codes from your FRIENDS pokedex to register them in yours and find them. That and there are even specific QR codes as well. If you scan a QR for a specific pokemon, it marks it as "seen" in the dex. They are only random if you scan random codes, otherwise they are very specific.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where can I find Vulpix/Ninetales and Sandshrew?
Sanshrew is at the Ice Mountain before the pokemon league in Moon. I imagine Vulpix is in the same place in Sun.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who can tell me what would i do after defeat elite 4?
No more flag instructions after that :(
And where check IVs in sun moon?
They DO tell you what to do after the Elite 4. You're told to go to a Motel room and talk to someone.........
You can check IVs at the Battle Tree after participating and the guy will wake up. He's directly in front of it.

Reactions: wallyq

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
I have a question. I installed the .cia in my 3ds and have been playing it for a couple of days. Its safe to use the online functions in 4 days? I mean, in 4 days when the game comes out i can use the one i have and play online, trade, etc?

I was thinking of use a Sun cia and play the game from the start the 18 because i think nintendo would notice if we started the game early if we use the online fuctiones, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: btw hi everyone