Status
Not open for further replies.

svensonic1

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
REMOVE THIS POST PLEASE, THANKS.
Edit: The original post (this comment) does not work (varied), wait for the OP to post this even tho its a 95% fake

Last edited by svensonic1,
Reactions: Baoulettes

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't usually bother documenting the new dauth data, because I don't really need to do anything online at the moment. I am still going to say this thread's total nonsense, particularly since the OP claimed in PM to me that his method "involved two Switches".

I'm finding it hard to be surprised at this.

Why are you being '' @ '' that much recently ? :)
(feel free if you to pm the reason if you do not feel like going off topic ^^)

Also Sun, Aqua etc are these real name or you just using pokemon version to differentiate them?

It was an ongoing joke that died far too early. We've stopped it out of respect for Memoir.

Reactions: Kioku

Sephirosu

Trophies
XP
Country
I seriously think he did this just to fuckin' troll. I mean, if that was his objective, he succeeded ten pages worth.
Wouldn't that mean that people actually believed him? he's been called a fake since page one and then again been confirmed by sciresM to have a 0.1% of actually working so to say he sucessfully trolled....

I'm just waiting to see the punch line of all this. : popcorn:

Last edited by Sephirosu,

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't that mean that people actually beloved him? he's been called a fake since page one and then again been confirmed by sciresM to have a 0.1% of actually working so to say he sucessfully trolled....

I'm just waiting to see the punch line of all this. :Popcorn:
Nah, a troll typically just wants to rile up a buncha fuckin' people and keep it going for as long as possible. He probably realized when Scieres stepped in and shut him down, that it was quittin' time. Poor troll didn't do his research most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep