R_4_D_S (New Designed English Version)
$39.98
Usually ships in 3-5 Days

and

EZ-FLASH 3 in 1 expansion pack solution for EZ-FLASH V
$21.95
Usually ships in 1-2 Days

with discount code of (a2007)Â for 10% off whole order

"The selected coupon could not be applied to your order. This coupon has expired"
I tried it. Doesn't seem to work anymore.

citizentony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, thanks for the coupon code.

Second, I ordered an R4 this morning but the sites been down all day. Is it just me? If someone from the company can help me confirm my order went through I'd appreciate it.

This has been a trip getting this R4. I got one for myself earlier this year from DealExtreme, so I went back there to get one for my nephew for Christmas. Got re-routed to VolumeRate, and ordered on 11-27, never got an e-mail other than the confirmation. Sent them one asking when it would ship and they said sometime that week. The next week was the same, until finally this morning they said it would be weeks before they ship. I canceled the order and came here.

I even paid for Fed-Ex shipping so I will get it before Christmas, and now their site is gone. I hope everything is ok and it ships soon.

Greymatter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, thanks for the coupon code.

Second, I ordered an R4 this morning but the sites been down all day. Is it just me? If someone from the company can help me confirm my order went through I'd appreciate it.

This has been a trip getting this R4. I got one for myself earlier this year from DealExtreme, so I went back there to get one for my nephew for Christmas. Got re-routed to VolumeRate, and ordered on 11-27, never got an e-mail other than the confirmation. Sent them one asking when it would ship and they said sometime that week. The next week was the same, until finally this morning they said it would be weeks before they ship. I canceled the order and came here.

I even paid for Fed-Ex shipping so I will get it before Christmas, and now their site is gone. I hope everything is ok and it ships soon.

I ordered mine 6 days ago and it has not shipped yet. I also paid for faster shipping (DHL).
Also there site has been down all day.

Urvan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered an R4 from gameyeeeah last week, and now the site's down...Could they be more unreliable than I'd first thought...?

dexmix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh no thats terrible! i love that site.
frown.gif
thats where i got my r4ds and ez4s from.

Greymatter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey that's a pretty sweet deal. We're essentially getting perks for having a good time here at GBAtemp. And I have been looking to buy an R4... great timing.
happy.gif

You save like not even 2 bucks ace.. lol

Its not much but its something. Heres my bill. I save almost $4 bucks. Now if only this site would ship the efing product!!!

1 x R4 DS (R4DS) + Sandisk TF 2G Memory Card () = $72.95

------------------------------------------------------

Discount Coupon GBATEMP applied: -$3.65

Sub-Total: $69.30

Discount Per Quantity: $0.00

DHL Rates (Express 3-5 Days Shipping, Tracking number Available US : 0.23 lb(s)): $20.00

Total: $89.30

gameyeeeah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi Greymatter ,

Could you send us a Email about your order id, delivery address , order items, we can check it and arrange the shipping if it still have not shipped.

Thanks!

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Metric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my R4 from Gameyeeeah on the 6th, they sent me an e-mail and today I tried to log in and couldn't.
I tried to retrieve my password and my e-mail isn't in the database.
Is my order still coming? The money from my paypal account is still gone so I really hope so.
I may be too impatient, because the e-mail said 10-18 days and tomorrow will only be the tenth day.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for asking but where could i find the M3 DS Real with rumble ram pack and gba expansion.

I haven't been paying too much attention to the M3 DS Real so this might be a n00bish question

EDIT: sorry offtopic delete post.

ralamzull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my R4 from Gameyeeeah on the 6th, they sent me an e-mail and today I tried to log in and couldn't.
I tried to retrieve my password and my e-mail isn't in the database.
Is my order still coming? The money from my paypal account is still gone so I really hope so.
I may be too impatient, because the e-mail said 10-18 days and tomorrow will only be the tenth day.

Samething with me... ordered mine on the sixth, got an email update, checked it last week, everythings a-ok... went to check it again today... couldn't log-in and the link from the email sent me to somewhere strange... p something... and internet explorer told me something was wrong with the certification... wondering whats up with my order...

gameyeeeah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hey Gameyeeeah! i am facing two big issues at your site. this could possibly be due to the recent malfunctions in your servers.

1. The discount coupon code "www.gbatemp.net" is not working anymore.
2. When i tried to pay for my order via moneybookers, i was taken to moneybookers gateway but after loading the gateway completely an error message occured that said invalid email address of yours.

please rectify these two issues as i am holding up for my orders.Â
smile.gif

edit: payment error at the gateway is:Â TRANSACTION NOT ALLOWED
                        Wrong merchant email address!

The coupon cope is back to use again and i will PM your for your second question.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But 30 bucks an hour is 30 bucks an hour lol