Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugen2x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh heck, Megaman Starforce 3 Black ace gets Red screen when starting the "Satella HQ assault" event

Mugen2x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry to ask this but could you look at that issue of the red screen?
Shall i give you my savegame?

Mugen2x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks dude, you're awesome
Edit: for a moment there, i was able to bypass that red screen but after finishing the first section of the event (if i recall correctly they are like 2 or 3 sections) it will get stuck in the black screen that leads to the following cutscene. (using bootstrap official 0.7.4)

Last edited by Mugen2x,

nwhiteman42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to use TWL Loader to run games off of my R4i Gold RTS. I got TWL Loader running and changed my path to my flashcard. I then clicked add games to add games from my flash card. The DS Safety Menu runs but then I get stuck at a white screen. I have tried multiple times. Any ideas?

EDIT: I formatted my sd card for my R4 and reinstalled all the files. Same result

Last edited by nwhiteman42,

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
@Robz8

hi how are you, i'm trying to add more games from R4 but the screen stuck on ARM7 REG-SCFG ROM = 0x703 Switched to NTR mode Press start....

i press start but nothing happens, i have no idea why adding games no longer works i rebooted the console few times & updated to later release 6.6.4 but that didn't help

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Robz8

hi how are you, i'm trying to add more games from R4 but the screen stuck on ARM7 REG-SCFG ROM = 0x703 Switched to NTR mode Press start....

i press start but nothing happens, i have no idea why adding games no longer works i rebooted the console few times & updated to later release 6.6.4 but that didn't help

Edit:
it's working now,all i did was play a game first then i tried adding a new one & it worked looks like the app was getting stuck because i have not used it for a while !!! strange

D

Deleted User

any chance of stretching ds games in the future??

also just so I'm clear I can't launch games directly off my r4i 3ds gold plus from the two loader menu??? my only option is to boot into the card itself?

Last edited by ,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any chance of stretching ds games in the future??
That'd require a modification/reverse engineering of TWL_FIRM.
also just so I'm clear I can't launch games directly off my r4i 3ds gold plus from the two loader menu??? my only option is to boot into the card itself?
Yeah, if the card is not a DSTT clone.

KuraudoSutoraifu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do I need a donor cart to play New Mystery of the Emblem? The game always starts up with a black screen saying "Unable to save/load data."
If so, does any DS cart work or do I need a specific one? Thanks! :)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I need a donor cart to play New Mystery of the Emblem? The game always starts up with a black screen saying "Unable to save/load data."
If so, does any DS cart work or do I need a specific one? Thanks! :)
What TWLoader version are you using? If it's the latest, then a message (This game may not work without a donor cart.) should appear when trying to launch the game, if there's no cart or a 3DS cart inserted.
Does that message appear?

Reactions: KuraudoSutoraifu

KuraudoSutoraifu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What TWLoader version are you using? If it's the latest, then a message (This game may not work without a donor cart.) should appear when trying to launch the game, if there's no cart or a 3DS cart inserted.
Does that message appear?
I'm using the latest version and the message does appear before launching the game. I do have a 3DS cart inserted. If I understand correctly, I need a DS cart for the game to be able to save (and get past the error message.) Would any DS cart work?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: KuraudoSutoraifu
D

Deleted User

That'd require a modification/reverse engineering of TWL_FIRM.

Is TWL-FIRM modification even being considered or looked at? I remember I asked about a year ago so I guess not? 16:9 DS games would be nice.

I think I found an error in the R4i Gold pack. The themes in __rpg and _wfwd are reversed. The void theme is used in _wfwd and the gbatemp theme is used in __rpg. It should be the other way around. That's why you see the gbatemp theme load and then only seeing the icons with everything else being black when you boot the flashcart out of TWLoader. I'd assume the void theme would load (which looks like nothing) and then the normal theme would in normal flashcart use while still allowing it to work with TWLoader. I've tested this myself and it does fix the problem.

THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT and should be stuck to the front page, you have to reverse the skins in _rpg and _wfwd folders, I just tested on my R4i 3ds gold plus and adding games works now and I can boot into card without TWL loader as well.

Last edited by ,

Omiwa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
((Robz8, I love you for making this.)

Will someone please play Feel The Magic with this and go to scene 16 and tell me what happens?

It's a game you can beat in like 2 hours, but ... when I try scene 16, the top screen goes black and the touch screen goes red with some dots by the top-left corner. It appears to crash.

If whoever testing this has it also, please go/ask someone to go to the list of retail roms that work for this and adjust accordingly: the current thing says Feel The Magic basically runs perfectly.
gosh i wish it were true, so sad ;((
i was having so much fun

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to reply to an earlier post, but
It's not. It's the newer model of the r4ids.cn R4i Gold. As the creators said the only change besides the label is the fact that they added a switch on the PCB to toggle between flashcart and NTRboot mode without flashing the card, so stuff for the R4i Gold should work as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)