Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you're referring to me, I already updated bootstrap to 0.4.0. Still nothing.
I'm referring to the fact that to find that useful hint to be able to launch the games I had to search in a lot of pages. If it was in the OP, me (and probably other people) could have saved time.

Last edited by nop90,

elcampeon4000

Trophies
XP
Country
can i load a nds rom from a r4igold 1.4 like this?

Attachments

• R4i-Gold-V1.4.jpg
    R4i-Gold-V1.4.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 156

Timmyytim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@elcampeon4000 i think so, under Flashcart Options there are mentioned a card with that name, i use a r4gold rts and it works like a charm.

@galaxyboy, did you try the slot-1 option if you use a flashcard? though your error report is a bit vague, don't know what you are trying to load, version, system and so on.

Thanks for the great work OP! Works here very good, though i have to disable WLAN because that upgrade bug (but i already saw, that it's in fixing).

Well i have some questions.

So i guess the advantage of TWloader+ Flashcart to only Flashcart are:

-Boxart, Button, HD Stuff and better displaying games.
-Clock Tweak
-VRAM Tweak (what does that exactly?)

is that right?

Other thing, what isn't well documented:

How does the saving function exactly? It would be nice, if there would be more documentation. I can also write, though i'm no English native speaker.
After reading here some pages, i installed Mario Kart DS, set as donor rom, saved, saved other games and it works. But where are the save files? And is there a way to use / inject my old *.sav from my Flashcart? Because now the saves are split/different, so if i start ROM on Flashcart it has a own save and on TWloader it has another. (The difference is okay, but i would like to import my old saves).

Another thing about the boxart/buttons. I know that you can use custom boxart, but on my TWloader display some ROMs have the buttons displayed, one has a Boxart in upper screen too. Where do they come from? Can TWloader load themself with WLAN or do i have to create them?

And is there a possiblity to add all roms from a folder in the twloader add game function?

Many questions, many interest, such wow :D

galaxyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@elcampeon4000 i think so, under Flashcart Options there are mentioned a card with that name, i use a r4gold rts and it works like a charm.

@galaxyboy, did you try the slot-1 option if you use a flashcard? though your error report is a bit vague, don't know what you are trying to load, version, system and so on.

Thanks for the great work OP! Works here very good, though i have to disable WLAN because that upgrade bug (but i already saw, that it's in fixing).

Well i have some questions.

So i guess the advantage of TWloader+ Flashcart to only Flashcart are:

-Boxart, Button, HD Stuff and better displaying games.
-Clock Tweak
-VRAM Tweak (what does that exactly?)

is that right?

Other thing, what isn't well documented:

How does the saving function exactly? It would be nice, if there would be more documentation. I can also write, though i'm no English native speaker.
After reading here some pages, i installed Mario Kart DS, set as donor rom, saved, saved other games and it works. But where are the save files? And is there a way to use / inject my old *.sav from my Flashcart? Because now the saves are split/different, so if i start ROM on Flashcart it has a own save and on TWloader it has another. (The difference is okay, but i would like to import my old saves).

Another thing about the boxart/buttons. I know that you can use custom boxart, but on my TWloader display some ROMs have the buttons displayed, one has a Boxart in upper screen too. Where do they come from? Can TWloader load themself with WLAN or do i have to create them?

And is there a possiblity to add all roms from a folder in the twloader add game function?

Many questions, many interest, such wow :D

i just try everything recommended in this post and did not solve :(

Timmyytim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Could you be more specific? Which DS? Which hax? CFW? Which rom? NDS-Bootstrap or from Flashcart? Which TWLoader? Which NDS-Bootstrap?
And the only suggestion i made was the Slot-Card1 option if you use a flashcart. That option isn't always needed, but a whitescreen fixer sometimes.

galaxyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i use a old 3ds xl with arm9, i trying to play super mario 64 ds, and no, i don't use a flashcard. My old flashcard It doesn't work.

bakawun

Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
can i load a nds rom from a r4igold 1.4 like this?
I have the same flashcart and I was wondering the same question.
Maybe with this works?
I can't try it atm since I haven't got any spare Micro SD for the flashcard
You can try the "DSTT/R4i Gold/R4i-SDHC/R4 SDHC Dual-Core/R4 SDHC Upgrade/SC DSONE" pack.
As for retrogamefan, that card is listed as compatible under R4i-SDHC

PLEASE BE AWARE YOU MAY (SEMI-)BRICK YOUR CARD

Last edited by bakawun,

zBenii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I need help!
Whenever i start twloader and then a game, i come to an write screen. And on the second screen it says: now booting bootstrap. Running sd:/_nds/unofficial-bootstrap.nds with 1 parameters. Start failes. Error 1. Press start...
And when i press start it says:
bootstrap not found...

What's the problem, what have i done wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_2498.JPG
    IMG_2498.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 163

galaxyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I need help!
Whenever i start twloader and then a game, i come to an write screen. And on the second screen it says: now booting bootstrap. Running sd:/_nds/unofficial-bootstrap.nds with 1 parameters. Start failes. Error 1. Press start...
bootstrap not found...

same problem, but my screen just stay on white screen, don't go to a second... and yeah, when i press start i get the same message bro :s

zBenii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Could you be more specific? Which DS? Which hax? CFW? Which rom? NDS-Bootstrap or from Flashcart? Which TWLoader? Which NDS-Bootstrap?
And the only suggestion i made was the Slot-Card1 option if you use a flashcart. That option isn't always needed, but a whitescreen fixer sometimes.

I have got a 2ds. i launch without a flashcard. I am using twloader 3.2.1. Latest unofficial bootstrap. (that was standard)

bakawun

Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
I need help!
bootstrap not found...

same problem, but my screen just stay on white screen, don't go to a second... and yeah, when i press start i get the same message bro :s

Update official and unofficial bootstrap in the settings menu
then switch from unofficial to official and/or vice versa.

If it still does not work delete the _nds folder and recreate it fresh from the latest release.
also remove the ini files from your rom folder if there are any and re-add the games

Last edited by bakawun,

zBenii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

If it still does not work delete the _nds folder and recreate it fresh from the latest release.
omg really thanks dude!
it worked perfectly :)

galaxyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

also remove the ini files from your rom folder if there are any and re-add the games

omfg thx bro, u have saved me hahaha. It worked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: We all should have free health, dental, vision care, and make the college kids pay for the...